Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Edition Of Write This Down.

Featured Replies

Billy D will be the next head coach at Orlando. Contract will be in the 6 million range. Have fun... :D

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying your right or not saying your wrong, here is some fuel for the fire.

 

LINKY

This one actually mentioned Rick Pitinos name in the mix. I doubt it's true but hey why not.

 

Ricky P

Very interesting...But, to me, it seems like Billy D never seems to give ANYONE a straight up answer...

This one actually mentioned Rick Pitinos name in the mix. I doubt it's true but hey why not.

 

Ricky P

Other names who could be linked to the Magic's position are San Antonio Spurs assistant P.J. Carlesimo, Phoenix Suns assistant Marc Iavaroni, Louisville Coach Rick Pitino and Memphis Coach John Calipari as well as former NBA head coaches Paul Silas, Mike Fratello, Stan Van Gundy and Jeff Van Gundy.
Yeah, his name could be linked to it. So could mine. Doesn't make it good reporting...:rolleyes:
Very interesting...But, to me, it seems like Billy D never seems to give ANYONE a straight up answer...

 

I agree, he actually plays his cards pretty smart IMO.

Yeah, his name could be linked to it. So could mine. Doesn't make it good reporting...:rolleyes:

 

 

I don't believe it either, I could care less to be honest with ya. Just thought I'd share.

  • Author

I had a long conversation with someone close to this issue last night and this is what he led me to believe. Let's see how right he was... :D

I don't believe it either, I could care less to be honest with ya. Just thought I'd share.
To be clear, I wasn't on you, I was on the story.:thumb:
I had a long conversation with someone close to this issue last night and this is what he led me to believe. Let's see how right he was... :D

 

I'd have to say your right until proven wrong, you've seem to have a good track record on the last couple weeks

  • Author
I'd have to say your right until proven wrong, you've seem to have a good track record on the last couple weeks

Much easier to be right when I'm not guessing... :lol:

To be clear, I wasn't on you, I was on the story.:thumb:

 

No worries I never thought you was:thumb:

Much easier to be right when I'm not guessing... :lol:

 

So if you are right, I wonder how many of his signed players would ask out of the LOI they signed and who would be in line to fill the Billy D shoes? I guess his guy that went to Marshall might be kicking himself.

  • Author

Anthony Grant from VCU would be the logical choice to replace him. If that goes down, I don't think you'd see much player movement...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.