Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Edition Of Write This Down.

Featured Replies

Billy D will be the next head coach at Orlando. Contract will be in the 6 million range. Have fun... :D

 

No reason to not believe ya gametime. You've had a pretty good track record during my stay at BGP.

 

I'm glad he's talking to the Magic and not Kentucky again. I'm not sure my body can handle another coaching search for atleast another 5 years.

 

I'll believe it when he signs though...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anthony Grant from VCU would be the logical choice to replace him. If that goes down, I don't think you'd see much player movement...

 

 

After you said that I believe you would have to be right again. I thought maybe the UNLV coach.

I had a long conversation with someone close to this issue last night and this is what he led me to believe. Let's see how right he was... :D

 

Did he mention any kind of time frame that this would be taking place in GT ?

After you said that I believe you would have to be right again. I thought maybe the UNLV coach.

They have been down that road before.

Anthony Grant from VCU would be the logical choice to replace him. If that goes down, I don't think you'd see much player movement...

 

Does that mean JB ends up at Florida too? :eek:

  • Author
Did he mention any kind of time frame that this would be taking place in GT ?

No time frame. Just what he thought would happen based on conversations with Billy at the Final Four...

  • Author
Does that mean JB ends up at Florida too? :eek:

Very likely...

How many coaches say "I'm here for the long haul" only to run away within a week?

How many coaches say "I'm here for the long haul" only to run away within a week?

 

Not terribly indifferent from when the front office issues the "vote of confidence" in the coach, only to let him go two weeks later.

Very likely...
If that's the case, you all will be one of the first to know! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Billy D will be the next head coach at Orlando. Contract will be in the 6 million range. Have fun... :D

I think I hinted at this the other day ;) . . who would've thunk it..

  • Author
I think I hinted at this the other day ;) . . who would've thunk it..

You hinted. I went write this down... :p :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.