Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lorenzen sells #12 for 30gerrrrrr

Featured Replies

Former Highlands QB Jared Lorenzen sold his #12 Giants number to 2nd round Pick WR Steve Smith for $30,000..

 

Per Lance...not sure where he saw it.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily it won't be the actually uni, it would look like a moo-moo on Smith.

  • Author
Luckily it won't be the actually uni, it would look like a moo-moo on Smith.
:jump: :lol:
Luckily it won't be the actually uni, it would look like a moo-moo on Smith.

:lol:

Where is Sticky?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is Sticky?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the bank.

Next time I see Jared it is a round of beers on him.

I'd say he knows his job is far from guaranteed with Anthony Wright in the house, so the extra money may come in handy. Obviously, as a Jared fan, I hope he is still in the League this year.

He'll be wearing #13...

 

...and I'm pretty sure it was $25k.

Luckily it won't be the actually uni, it would look like a moo-moo on Smith.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ( N.Y. tent and awning). Shows that Smith needs a little help in the intelligence dept. and the Pillbury Throw Boy took him. :D

Good for him. I'd say his spot on the team is safe, he'll battle for #2 and at least be the #3.

Smart move. Shoot I'd be tryin to sell my number every year if I could get that much for it. Easy money.

Good for him. I'd say his spot on the team is safe, he'll battle for #2 and at least be the #3.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Bad to say but I've rooted against Eli for a while now, hoping to see the "Hefty Lefty" in for a play other than a quarterback sneak.

 

Good luck to the whiter, heavier and less sexy other "J-Lo)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.