Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Catch #756

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming I can get out of the stadium alive I would sell it to Barry.

I will be in the outfield on 4th of July. If I get it.. definetly a bidding process probably ebay.

I seriously doubt Bonds is interested in paying for the ball....

I'd say it depends on how much it's going for. But to be honest I'm probably selling it 99.9999% of the time.

 

Let's face it, a baseball worth XXXXXXXX amount of dollars can't buy much security to protect such a valuable item. However the money from that ball could afford you a great deal of things.

 

Keeping it all I could really hope for is a lame book deal, interview's and etc.

 

"How I Caught Controversial #756" By Sportsfan41

 

First Page,..... "So there it was coming straight at me, the lights and everyone all on me,..... and I stuck my hand out......"

I'm selling it. No way I give it to Bonds.

I will be in the outfield on 4th of July. If I get it.. definetly a bidding process probably ebay.

 

 

I will be at that game also.

 

If i get it, it goes to the highest bidder other than Fat head Bonds.:ylsuper:

Sell it and pay off bills and setup funds for my children. If he can become a millionaire based on the money I help pay to MLB, I can also use him to become a millionaire.

Good question. As a baseball fan, I would offer it back to Bonds or to the Baseball HOF Museum.

 

Nah... as a baseball fan I'd sell it on Ebay.

I'd keep it and sell it. Period.

keeping it and selling it to the highest bidder.

I'd keep it and sell it. Period.

 

Is that possible? Question mark?

I seriously doubt Bonds is interested in paying for the ball....

 

Your probably right.. but collectors and those sports shops with pay $$$$$$$$

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.