Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Catch #756

Featured Replies

What do you do? Give it back? Keep it?

 

For the record, it ain't going back if I catch it.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If BONDS hits it, I keep it & end up saleing it for a HUGE amount of cash moneyyyy!

  • Author
Give it back to him....

 

Care to share you reasoning?

...after I 'T-Bag' it...

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can you say that on here?

Care to share you reasoning?

 

I have no use for it, it probably means something special to him. No real reasons behind it, I just think it's the right thing to do.

  • Author
I have no use for it, it probably means something special to him. No real reasons behind it, I just think it's the right thing to do.

 

 

No use for it? $1M?

No personal use for it or reason to keep it. I would sell it to the highest bidder $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Cha Ching. Would get pleasure in making money from it.

No use for it? $1M?

 

Money's great and all, but not the most important thing to me.

I have no use for it, it probably means something special to him. No real reasons behind it, I just think it's the right thing to do.

If Bonds were the highest bidder then I woulld sell it to him............maybe. :D I may just go the next highest bidder on the list.

  • Author
Money's great and all, but not the most important thing to me.

 

Glad to meet you, Mr. Ghandi.

Money's great and all, but not the most important thing to me.

 

You're right, it's not the most important thing.

 

Although it is #2, right behind breathing...

Glad to meet you, Mr. Ghandi.

:laugh: :laugh: Or Mr. Gates.

Glad to meet you, Mr. Ghandi.

 

 

As long as I have enough to comfortably support my family, I'm going to be happy. I plan on being able to do so without selling a ball to the highest bidder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.