Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Catch #756

Featured Replies

I have a few things I'd like to pay off, I'd have to hang on to it and E-Bay it.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Money's great and all, but not the most important thing to me.

 

You aren't being asked to commit murder. You aren't sacrificing time with your family. You are making money off of one of the rudest people on earth. That's Karma.

I would ask Barry to make me an offer. If it wasn't to my liking I'd tell him to shove it...

You're right, it's not the most important thing.

 

Although it is #2, right behind breathing...

 

I'd go 1A to 1B.

You aren't being asked to commit murder. You aren't sacrificing time with your family. You are making money off of one of the rudest people on earth. That's Karma.

 

 

And that's fine. If you would sell it, more power to ya. Just not what I would do.

I'd let Bonds have the ball back, just as soon as he finishes his press conference during which I will force him to produce an inventory of every substance he has put into his body since his head began to swell.

 

Short of finally coming clean with the truth, I'll keep the ball until I can work out a deal with that Spawn guy.

My first reaction, is to keep it but my heart would then take over, it belongs to the record holder, for his discretion.

My first reaction, is to keep it but my heart would then take over, it belongs to the record holder, for his discretion.

 

I may agree with that. However I'd get every penny possible out of him...

My first reaction, is to keep it but my heart would then take over, it belongs to the record holder, for his discretion.

 

:thumb: Thank you, I've been feeling like I was the only one.

I would give it to him because he would probably give you a lot for giving it to him. Griffey paid some fan and gave him some autographed jerseys for his 500 ball.

You aren't being asked to commit murder. You aren't sacrificing time with your family. You are making money off of one of the rudest people on earth. That's Karma.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to make money off of that jerk would just be icing on the cake!!!

How about this, it's not like it's his first home run ever & if he doesn't quit that very day then it won't be his last. It's just like any other homerun ball a fan catches. The fan gets to keep it & in this case, if he/she wants to, go sale it for LOTS of money.

Some may not believe me, but I would never ask for money. Just the baseball purist in me, I guess.

 

I've met several MLB players and have numerous autographed Baseballs, but I could never ask for money, then pass by a mirror and look into it.

I would give it to him because he would probably give you a lot for giving it to him. Griffey paid some fan and gave him some autographed jerseys for his 500 ball.

I would take the money if Bonds were the highest bidder, plus some autographed equipment bats, jerseys. helmets , caps and the like and then I would go out and sell them. :D

  • Author
I would give it to him because he would probably give you a lot for giving it to him. Griffey paid some fan and gave him some autographed jerseys for his 500 ball.

 

 

So you'd give it up in hopes of getting something in return. How's that different that those who say they'd sell it. I'd rather have cash than a signed bat and jersey and a picture with a head the size of Wisconsin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.