Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

Featured Replies

We are going to the Grand Cayman Islands in June.:ylsuper:

 

If anyone has been there any info would be nice, thanks!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just not husband material. lol

 

BUT my brother and his wife are going to Cancun I believe as a late honeymoon since their work schedules permitted from doing anything when they got married last year.

We went to the Bahamas. Stayed at the Beaches All-Inclusive Resort. That's the only way to go if you ask me. Very nice.

Outer Banks, North Carolina

 

Honestly, I didn't really care for the area. Fortunately there were other things to occupy time.

We went to Hilton Head, SC a hundred and ten years ago......It was just stick huts and we had to swim there from the mainland. Ok, it was 25 years ago. Same difference.

We went to Hilton Head, SC a hundred and ten years ago......It was just stick huts and we had to swim there from the mainland. Ok, it was 25 years ago. Same difference.

 

:lol: Just like the directions from Lexington to France, drive to the coast, park the car and start swimming.

Went to Orlando for a week. Not really a great honeymoon spot but we had fun.

We are going to the Grand Cayman Islands in June.:ylsuper:

 

If anyone has been there any info would be nice, thanks!

 

I've never been there either, but it's somewhere I've always wanted to go. I've looked at things online a few times. Here is one of the links that I saved.

 

http://www.caymansonline.com/

 

Have fun and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We spent 2 days in Cincinnati, took in a Reds game. :lol:

We spent 2 days in Cincinnati, took in a Reds game. :lol:

 

 

So did we... Stayed at the 5 star hotel called the Cincinnatian!

My wife is a reds fan and had never seen a game, so we went.. Needless to say it was rained out after a 1 hour rain delay!

So did we... Stayed at the 5 star hotel called the Cincinnatian!

My wife is a reds fan and had never seen a game, so we went.. Needless to say it was rained out after a 1 hour rain delay!

 

We stayed at the Westin. :lol:

20 years ago this August. Hilton Head...jellyfish and me. Now we go to Gulf Shores.

Less than two months from now I will be getting married and our honeymoon is set. If anyone remembers, I started a thread a few weeks ago looking for some information regarding Nova Scotia or Newfoundlad. I thought it would be something different and outside the box, so to speak.

 

So, after consulting with a travel agent and reviewing everything, it came down to Nova Scotia and El Dorado Royale (a 21 and up resort on the Riveria Maya in Mexico).

 

In deciding on a destination: I wanted Nova Scotia. She wanted the place in Mexico.

 

For everyone out there that is married or in a deeply committed relationship, who do you think won this battle???

 

:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.