Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

Beas is on the radio right now. It's nearly impossible to understand him.

 

How long has he been in the country ?

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of the reports that I have read, including rivals.com, has said that UK has been the clear leader. Will this change? Maybe, but it doesn't seem likely. Hamga knows that he has a solid opportunity to come in and start - even if we sign Patterson and/or Sanchez, who each could play PF. I think Hamgas will be in the UK blue and white, but I don't know if it will be in '07 or '08.

When will it be then.:confused:

Is anyone else listening to Beas right now ?

I would like to have this player next year. A lot of upside is what I am told.

When will it be then.:confused:

 

He's just saying that he wasn't sure if Hamga would be classified an '07 or '08.

If it comes down to classes transferring from his native country, I would say he's going to stay an 08 recruit...

If it comes down to classes transferring from his native country, I would say he's going to stay an 08 recruit...

 

It's hard enough to get classes transfered from Lexington Community College to UK, let alone from Cameroon...

It's hard enough to get classes transfered from Lexington Community College to UK, let alone from Cameroon...

I was more talking about getting past the NCAA Clearinghouse...

I was more talking about getting past the NCAA Clearinghouse...

 

 

Yeah, I guess that makes more sense. I was blinded to your intent by what I thought was a great joke.

Yeah, I guess that makes more sense. I was blinded to your intent by what I thought was a great joke.

Don't worry. I'm sure someone (besides you) will find it funny... :fire: :D

Don't worry. I'm sure someone (besides you) will find it funny... :fire: :D

Sad thing is that is some of his better work...

I have read a article saying Beas is in Lexington now, or was there very recently on a visit. Any info on how it went?

I have read a article saying Beas is in Lexington now, or was there very recently on a visit. Any info on how it went?

 

Should be there right now or possibly getting ready to leave. He got in last night and was going to stay over night and then for some of the day today an then leave to catch up with his AAU team that is playing this weekend in a tourny.

^I strongly doubt that has much of an impact on where he ends up....It may not be at UK, but I doubt it would be because some ignorant fans send him myspace messages.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.