Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

While it may not "bother" you per se, it has clearly gotten you rather fired up and post-happy. Surprising for someone who could "care less" about UK. What's pathetic is when I see a thread about UK, I know that negativity will run rampant throughout it, primarily by one or two users.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While it may not "bother" you per se, it has clearly gotten you rather fired up and post-happy. Surprising for someone who could "care less" about UK. What's pathetic is when I see a thread about UK, I know that negativity will run rampant throughout it, primarily by one or two users.

If that's directed at me check yourself at the door. Am I over critical of the idiot portion of the UK fan base. 110%. Am I the same way towards the team. Not at all...

From what I've read, the NCAA makes a distinction between being a season ticket holder (booster) and not being a season ticket holder (not a booster).

From UK compliance in July after Patterson...

 

NO written, telephonic or in-person communication is permitted between a recruit and a booster of an NCAA institution regardless of the medium. Please note the following paragraph describing the NCAA rule governing this type of contact and clarifying that anyone who encourages a recruit to attend UK is automatically considered a booster.

 

The NCAA rules which govern the actions that have been deemed impermissible in this instance are: NCAA Bylaw 13.01.4 prohibits a booster from “making in-person, on- or off-campus recruiting contacts, or written or telephonic communications with a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or legal guardians.” Many claim that they are not a booster because they do not contribute financially to the University. However, NCAA Bylaw 13.02.13 states that one criteria defining someone as a booster is anyone “who is known (or who should have been known) by a member of the institution’s executive or athletics administration to be assisting in the recruitment of prospects.”

Ha well if I am wrong I will take what ever crow I have to take, but it dont happen often...:D

 

Well I am a man of my word, and I am here to take the crow from the people I had this discussion with! However I am still convinced Patterson wanted to go to Florida, but I should have figured that Mom would have won out and got her son to go to UK! :thumb:

Well I am a man of my word, and I am here to take the crow from the people I had this discussion with! However I am still convinced Patterson wanted to go to Florida, but I should have figured that Mom would have won out and got her son to go to UK! :thumb:

 

 

Good thing Patterson is a mama's boy I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.