Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

There is a buzz going around the Cats Pause House of Blue that '08 Center Beas Hamga (ranked #4 center and #32 overall and 7 foot tall) could qualify to play college basketball in 2007, similar to what Bill Walker did last year for Kansas State. They say UK is high on his list. Have you all heard anything about this? This would be a MAJOR attition to our team in my mind. I would say that if we get Sanchez and Hamga it would be almost as good as Patterson and Lucas.

 

Again, this is mostly speculation, but let me know if you have any info and what you think about this possibility!

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a buzz going around the Cats Pause House of Blue that '08 Center Beas Hamga (ranked #4 center and #32 overall and 7 foot tall) could qualify to play college basketball in 2007, similar to what Bill Walker did last year for Kansas State. They say UK is high on his list. Have you all heard anything about this? This would be a MAJOR attition to our team in my mind. I would say that if we get Sanchez and Hamga it would be almost as good as Patterson and Lucas.

 

Again, this is mostly speculation, but let me know if you have any info and what you think about this possibility!

 

I just read what Matt Jones had to say on Hamga, stating his eligibility is a very doable option. This is very good news.

  • Author
I just read what Matt Jones had to say on Hamga, stating his eligibility is a very doable option. This is very good news.

This could be HUGE for UK. It also could help us get Patterson as well considering he has said that he wanted to play PF in college and not C. This would fix that problem. I say Hamga would start day 1 at UK.

That would be HUGE...but there are us UK fans getting overly excited about perhaps nothing...

This could be HUGE for UK. It also could help us get Patterson as well considering he has said that he wanted to play PF in college and not C. This would fix that problem. I say Hamga would start day 1 at UK.

 

People really got to give up on the idea of Patterson coming here, because he is not going to come here no matter how long he waits or how much he says he likes Bluegrass Billy. Patterson will be a Gator when he finally decides to announce. Also we would probably be better off getting Sanchez anyways who is arguably just as good as Patterson and probably would stay in college longer...Now however if we could get Hamga sometime this year that would be HUGE!!!

  • Author
People really got to give up on the idea of Patterson coming here, because he is not going to come here no matter how long he waits or how much he says he likes Bluegrass Billy. Patterson will be a Gator when he finally decides to announce. Also we would probably be better off getting Sanchez anyways who is arguably just as good as Patterson and probably would stay in college longer...Now however if we could get Hamga sometime this year that would be HUGE!!!

If he is so set on being a Gator, why hasn't he signed yet? He has admitted that he was very close to Donnie Jones and now he is gone. He has also said that he was very impressed with Gillispie. You can say whatever you want to, but there is still a chance we get him. Little things like this can help. He may very well sign with Florida but that doesn't mean we can't think he could come to UK.

People really got to give up on the idea of Patterson coming here, because he is not going to come here no matter how long he waits or how much he says he likes Bluegrass Billy. Patterson will be a Gator when he finally decides to announce. Also we would probably be better off getting Sanchez anyways who is arguably just as good as Patterson and probably would stay in college longer...Now however if we could get Hamga sometime this year that would be HUGE!!!

How did you find out before the media knew???? I'm glad you know before Billy D and G and so on knows. :rolleyes:

If he is so set on being a Gator, why hasn't he signed yet? He has admitted that he was very close to Donnie Jones and now he is gone. He has also said that he was very impressed with Gillispie. You can say whatever you want to, but there is still a chance we get him. Little things like this can help. He may very well sign with Florida but that doesn't mean we can't think he could come to UK.

 

Simple he LOVES the attention he is getting. But I guess we will see...

How did you find out before the media knew???? I'm glad you know before Billy D and G and so on knows. :rolleyes:

 

:laugh: We will see...

:laugh: We will see...

You did not answer my question...How do you know???

You did not answer my question...How do you know???

 

Because I do, and well its just quite obvious! And as I just said we will see, or I guess I should say you will see...:sssh:

  • Author
Simple he LOVES the attention he is getting. But I guess we will see...

Exactly, if he loves attention, why not come play when you have 24,000 on your side at Rupp?

  • Author
Because I do, and well its just quite obvious! And as I just said we will see, or I guess I should say you will see...:sssh:

He may end up being a Gator but you have no information to back up your theory. This make me want him to be a Wildcat even more (if thats possible) just so you will be wrong.

Exactly, if he loves attention, why not come play when you have 24,000 on your side at Rupp?

 

He loves the attention he is getting from all the press right now, and everybody wanting him! He will be a Gator, and I sure he will be getting alot of attention down there in sunny florida...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.