Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

He may end up being a Gator but you have no information to back up your theory. This make me want him to be a Wildcat even more (if thats possible) just so you will be wrong.

 

Ha well if I am wrong I will take what ever crow I have to take, but it dont happen often...:D

 

However I wont be wrong....;)

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
He loves the attention he is getting from all the press right now, and everybody wanting him! He will be a Gator, and I sure he will be getting alot of attention down there in sunny florida...

Let me quote the "great" future coach and say, "we will see..."

 

:laugh:

Let me quote the "great" future coach and say, "we will see..."

 

:laugh:

 

Well thank you for calling me great, I really do appreciate it! :thumb:

 

And your right we will see...:ylsuper:

From his picture, he looks alot like Nazi...

 

Oh goodness,I hope not! :p

Getting a 7' center sounds good to me.

Sounds like wishful thinking but will be interested to see how this plays out.

Who is Sanchez?

Then we get back into the situation of having 3 7 footers. It's great to get size, but I dont know about another 7 footer. Maybe if we get a Sanchez or Patterson with him, but not something like him, Legion and Lucas. I havent seen or heard of the kid until now either, so maybe he is something special.

  • Author
Then we get back into the situation of having 3 7 footers. It's great to get size, but I dont know about another 7 footer. Maybe if we get a Sanchez or Patterson with him, but not something like him, Legion and Lucas. I havent seen or heard of the kid until now either, so maybe he is something special.

Trust me, this guy is nothing like Carter, Williams, Shagari, or Woo. He is ranked #32 in '08, I don't think any of the other four were top 70. He is better than Williams and Carter right now in my mind.

^^^He is a top 50 player what do you mean??

He is a developing 7 footer as well. He hasnt been playing the game long, and apparently is not there yet from an offensive standpoint. Like I said, I havent seen him play, but I'm hesitant of him over Patterson and Sanchez.

He is a developing 7 footer as well. He hasnt been playing the game long, and apparently is not there yet from an offensive standpoint. Like I said, I havent seen him play, but I'm hesitant of him over Patterson and Sanchez.

 

According to other threads, Patterson is a done deal to UF and Sanchez is definately off to prep school....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.