Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

His former teammate Darrington Hobson, told a New Mexico writer today, that Hamga was looking to head to UK.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His former teammate Darrington Hobson, told a New Mexico writer today, that Hamga was looking to head to UK.

 

Why not. He'd be fighting for PT against Carter and Williams. I think it'd be a great situation for the guy.

Why not. He'd be fighting for PT against Carter and Williams. I think it'd be a great situation for the guy.

 

I agree! If he didn't start, he'd still get lots of playing time...I've got a feeling, Lucas comes to UK and Hamga will get his situation worked out and commit to the Cats before Patterson makes up his mind...That could well leave PP out in the cold, if he was planning on coming to UK...Guess thats the chance you take when you go this late in the decision process. Like others have said, though, all 3 could most likely be worked out somehow, if this comes to pass...

I honestly think Hamga will be wearing a Wildcat jersey next year. I have no inside sources or anything like that, I just get the feeling from the articles I've read that he will graduate a year early and be at UK next year.

 

I hope he is. If a 4 star recruit wants to spend his summer taking classes so he can play college ball then I want him on Kentucky's team. If he's the type of worker the articles seem to indicate then he may be the big man we are looking for.

If he signs, I will be happy. Billy G. came in behind the 8 ball and has given us some options in a short period of time.

Interesting...what is the name of his AAU team? Indiana Elite

 

Hamga tells us that each of the five finalists on his school list have indicated they are ready to take him this fall if he does indeed graduate early.

Hagma will visit UNLV this weekend followed by a visit to Kentucky. It says on rivals that he's almost a for sure thing for the 07 class and that his guardian admitted he's favoring UK.

I believe IU was in the mix, too, but, the article stated that he had already visited there several times and didn't see a need for a repeat visit..

 

New Mexico is in on him too...How in the world did they get in on him? I don't see where they have a visit scheduled, though, so, maybe thats a good sign..

Hagma will visit UNLV this weekend followed by a visit to Kentucky. It says on rivals that he's almost a for sure thing for the 07 class and that his guardian admitted he's favoring UK.

 

I believe IU was in the mix, too, but, the article stated that he had already visited there several times and didn't see a need for a repeat visit..

 

New Mexico is in on him too...How in the world did they get in on him? I don't see where they have a visit scheduled, though, so, maybe thats a good sign..

Hamga will be in Bloomington May 11-13.
Hamga will be in Bloomington May 11-13.

 

If DJ White was not coming back, I would be considered of him going to Indiana maybe. But I just dont see him going there now, when he would have a better chance to start or play an ALOT if he came to UK....

If DJ White was not coming back, I would be considered of him going to Indiana maybe. But I just dont see him going there now, when he would have a better chance to start or play an ALOT if he came to UK....

White makes it more promising for IU. DJ is a PF playing C. Hamga would allow him to get back to his natural position...

White makes it more promising for IU. DJ is a PF playing C. Hamga would allow him to get back to his natural position...

 

I choose not to think about that, and want to stick behind my opinion because I want to get my hopes up that UK can still get a good center in for this year...:D

I choose not to think about that, and want to stick behind my opinion because I want to get my hopes up that UK can still get a good center in for this year...:D

 

Sheeesh....You're starting to sound like one of those unrealistic 18%...;)

Sheeesh....You're starting to sound like one of those unrealistic 18%...;)

 

:fight: I will never be one of those people, I just really want this guy, and I like our chances...:D

I believe IU was in the mix, too, but, the article stated that he had already visited there several times and didn't see a need for a repeat visit..

 

New Mexico is in on him too...How in the world did they get in on him? I don't see where they have a visit scheduled, though, so, maybe thats a good sign..

 

He orginially committed to play at Iowa....Alfrod left and is now the NM head man....Thus his interest in New Mexico.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.