Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

  • Author

Shagari was #80. (3 Star)

Woo was not ranked. (3 Star)

Carter was not ranked. (3 Star)

Williams is not ranked. (2 Star)

 

Hamga is #32 in '08 and is a 4 star. All of the other seven footers were projects. Hamga isn't a project and would start from day one at UK.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shagari was #80. (3 Star)

Woo was not ranked. (3 Star)

Carter was not ranked. (3 Star)

Williams is not ranked. (2 Star)

 

Hamga is #32 in '08 and is a 4 star. All of the other seven footers were projects. Hamga isn't a project and would start from day one at UK.

 

With BCG accepting Legion after decommiting it makes me wonder why he did not want the Jordan kid from A&M to come to UK.:confused: Now we are going after a lower ranked 7' student-athlete. I know he did not want to leave A&M high and dry but the situation makes me think.

With BCG accepting Legion after decommiting it makes me wonder why he did not want the Jordan kid from A&M to come to UK.:confused: Now we are going after a lower ranked 7' student-athlete. I know he did not want to leave A&M high and dry but the situation makes me think.

 

Coach Clyde made it known that he didnt want Texas A&M recruits. Told Jordan to honor his LOI.

With BCG accepting Legion after decommiting it makes me wonder why he did not want the Jordan kid from A&M to come to UK.:confused: Now we are going after a lower ranked 7' student-athlete. I know he did not want to leave A&M high and dry but the situation makes me think.

 

What so now top 30 players aren't good enough for you guys?? I swear sometimes people just can't win....

 

I would love a class of Williams, Stewart, Legion, Hamga, and Sanchez.

I would love a class of Williams, Stewart, Legion, Hamga, and Sanchez.

 

 

That would stock the big man pantry for awhile. It would leave us in an odd spot for '08.

 

07-08:

Perry

Porter

Jasper

Bradley

Meeks

Crawford

Legion

Benson

Harris

Stewart

Coury

Sanchez

Stevenson

Hamga

Williams

Carter

That would stock the big man pantry for awhile. It would leave us in an odd spot for '08.

 

07-08:

Perry

Porter

Jasper

Bradley

Meeks

Crawford

Legion

Benson

Harris

Stewart

Coury

Sanchez

Stevenson

Hamga

Williams

Carter

 

 

Not really, we'd have two spots open for the likes of Miller and Warren....

Not really, we'd have two spots open for the likes of Miller and Warren....

Jasper and Porter would be the only two PG's. Don't know that that is a great idea. I have heard Warren has the handle to play point, but isnt the type to spread the ball around. I think that is why I would really like to see a class rounding out with Lucas and another big at this point. I dont think we should bring in a point next class, unless we can get the kid from OHA, b/c you have the Vilarino kid coming in for 09. I know its tough to be picky when you have top kids looking at you, and maybe I'm just not used to actually having top kids looking seriously at UK. :lol:

I have heard Warren has the handle to play point, but isnt the type to spread the ball around.

You heard wrong... ;)

I wouldn't mind if they signed this guy. I watched a video of him on Youtube and he looks pretty good.

From his picture, he looks alot like Nazi...

 

I hope you mean NAZR Mohammed. After the recent changes the program is currently going through, we can't afford a holocaust on top of it.

There is very little chance Hamga will reclassify to 2007. His coach was quoted as saying that he is 99% sure Beas will be back and play another year of high school ball. Probably better for him as he has only played a few years of organized ball and could use another year to work on his game, especially on the offensive side.

 

However, UK will be very high on his list come '08 and he would be a very good get. He's extremely athletic and runs the floor very well, which is something you don't see in a lot of seven footers.

You are saying Warren isnt a shoot first player?

I'm saying he is a very god blend of both. He has made sure Rotnei Clarke has been given a good look by the best programs in the land. Warren is the best player on any team he plays on, and he hits the shots to be the far and away best player to take those shots. BUT he also gets others involved on one of the best AAU teams in the country.Wilie Warren is the ful package and the program that gets him will be a lot better off as a result of the decision...

I'm saying he is a very god blend of both. He has made sure Rotnei Clarke has been given a good look by the best programs in the land. Warren is the best player on any team he plays on, and he hits the shots to be the far and away best player to take those shots. BUT he also gets others involved on one of the best AAU teams in the country.Wilie Warren is the ful package and the program that gets him will be a lot better off as a result of the decision...

So do you think he could play the point for a UK team? One with say him, Meeks, and Legion on the perimeter? Wow, I just got a cold chill...

So do you think he could play the point for a UK team? One with say him, Meeks, and Legion on the perimeter? Wow, I just got a cold chill...

He could play the point at any program in the country...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.