Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beas Hamga

Featured Replies

He orginially committed to play at Iowa....Alfrod left and is now the NM head man....Thus his interest in New Mexico.

 

Now I see...Thanks!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 169
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
White makes it more promising for IU. DJ is a PF playing C. Hamga would allow him to get back to his natural position...
Ewww, think about that. White, Hamga, Gordon, Bassett.......WOW!
Ewww, think about that. White, Hamga, Gordon, Bassett.......WOW!

 

.....Great talent, not much coaching....:sssh:

.....Great talent, not much coaching....:sssh:
Are you telling a secret? Two time national coach of the year Kelvin Sampson will be fine.

 

Seems to me UK has plenty to worry about this coming year as things satnd right now.

I just love it when some of you guys get into the "My dad can beat up your dad" fights. :rolleyes:

Are you telling a secret? Two time national coach of the year Kelvin Sampson will be fine.

 

Seems to me UK has plenty to worry about this coming year as things satnd right now.

 

I forgot I have to check with you before having an opinion....:rolleyes:

I forgot I have to check with you before having an opinion....:rolleyes:
To say that someone is a bad coach when they are a two time national coach of the year is a little out there, don't you think?

Sorry to interrupt the cat fight...

 

So how about that Beas ? Seems like a good looking pick up for whoever gets him.

Sorry to interrupt the cat fight...

 

So how about that Beas ? Seems like a good looking pick up for whoever gets him.

He sounds very similar to McClain. Long and lean defender that needs some work on offense. He would no doubt help UK big time, but they need offense from more people on a consistent basis and this wouldn't answer that question. IMO Hamga and Sanchez would be the best fit for the final two spots...

He sounds very similar to McClain. Long and lean defender that needs some work on offense. He would no doubt help UK big time, but they need offense from more people on a consistent basis and this wouldn't answer that question. IMO Hamga and Sanchez would be the best fit for the final two spots...

I'd love to have Jai but at this point I'm more worried about a big man. I would take any of the three you mentioned and feel a lot better about next year.

I'd love to have Jai but at this point I'm more worried about a big man. I would take any of the three you mentioned and feel a lot better about next year.

You can't have McClain. He's already taken... :D

You can't have McClain. He's already taken... :D

Haha

I wasnt talking about McClain. You can have him GT. I wouldnt mind seeing him in a UK jersey, he's a nice player. I meant Hamga,Sanchez or Patterson.

Haha

I wasnt talking about McClain. You can have him GT. I wouldnt mind seeing him in a UK jersey, he's a nice player. I meant Hamga,Sanchez or Patterson.

I didn't mention PP in my post... :p

I didn't mention PP in my post... :p

I know I know. I've been playin softball for the last 4 hours. I'm not mentally prepared to post tonight.

Per Matt Jones:

 

"I spoke to someone close to Beas Hamga today who told me that absent an amazing, mind-blowing visit to UNLV, Kentucky looks to be in GREAT shape for the big man. The individual said that Hamga is “very close” to being eligible for 07 and that it is “more than likely” that he will be in that class."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.