Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much longer will Pitino be at UL?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Pitino will win another National Championship before he calls it quits at Louisville, and I think he has a really good chance of doing that in the next 3-4 years. I believe he would go out on top, and retire if/when he doest that.

If Pitino wins a title this year, I don't think he retires straight after that. Not with the work he's put into the 08 class. He'll coach them one year at least.

 

My guess is that about 3 more years is accurate. He won't be here forever, I'm pretty sure Louisville fans knew that going in.

I would say 3 more years....then hand it over to #2....

3-4 more years.

sounds right , he said around 10 when he came

He will be there just long enough to groom his son for a head coaching job somewhere. 3-4 years is probably a good number. I dont know if he will win a title, but I say he gets to another Final Four in that time period and he will be ready to go.

As long as he wants to.

 

I agree with you 100%. :thumb:

I'd say he wants to make another run at a title, and that's very possible the next 2-3 years...I also believe he retires when he's done in The Ville.

I'm not sure he'll retire, but, I could see him in an AD position somewhere or even in an NBA executive position.

Maybe he could Buy an NBA team and relocate to louisville...:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.