Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much longer will Pitino be at UL?

Featured Replies

Two or three years and then behind the microphone with a big time job with ESPN or one of the networks.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he stays at least 2more years and if he makes a deep run in the NCAA tourney he will retire.

Well according to the Tbers the fans at top programs are the same as ares. So if he continues with his 1st round losses all the time, and then just only making it as far as the elite 8 and not getting to the final four ever then he could be driven out by the fans, or just want to leave because of the fans pressure like Tubby did. Or could leave to the NBA, or well if he does have a few more 1st round losses to go along with the couple he already has then he very could could get the boot. Especially if Kansas knew that Pitino was sitting around at home....

 

I think you'll see Self in the Final Four in years to come. He's too good of a recruiter. I personally believe he needs to stay in one place long enough to see his recruits mature. He had zero seniors on his team this year, and no matter how talented freshmen and sophmores are, often times they have a game where they look like freshmen and sophmores. I don't think Tulsa and Illinois feel that they are better off without him.

Maybe he could Buy an NBA team and relocate to louisville...:banana:

At least he could keep an NBA job if he were the owner.:sssh: :sssh: :D

I will say at least 3 years, but no more than 5. :walk:

I will say at least 3 years, but no more than 5. :walk:

I would tend to agre with this :thumb: But then again, I don't care!! :sssh: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.