Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Article

Featured Replies

It's a staring contest between Patterson and Lucas... Who blinks first?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's beginning to annoy me.:irked:

I really think this kid aint worth the aggervation and is very overated. UK should go hard after Sanchez.

Go after Sanchez and forget about PP. Good luck at Florida you will be the most hated Florida player at UK.

I really think this kid aint worth the aggervation and is very overated. UK should go hard after Sanchez.

 

:thumb: The more I hear about Sanchez, the more I really dont care if Patterson comes here, as long as we get Sanchez...

I have long grown tired of Patrick Patterson, and his rants....I don't care where he goes by now...I just want it over, so he can fade back into being a teenager.

I have long grown tired of Patrick Patterson, and his rants....I don't care where he goes by now...I just want it over, so he can fade back into being a teenager.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

I have long grown tired of Patrick Patterson, and his rants....I don't care where he goes by now...I just want it over, so he can fade back into being a teenager.

I have grown tired of this as well.......:sleep: I wonder if this is a first for Coach K being strung out this long for a committment???

  • Author

I agree with everyone else. Give me a kid who want's to come to a great school and play some basketball now and leave Patterson standing in the spotlight.

 

If he wanted this kind of attention he should have followed OJ to USC.

 

I'll take Sanchez if he wants to come.

Wouldn't it be funny if Coach G. and Coach K both called Patterson and told him they decided to move on? He's probably going to Florida anyways, but I still think it would be funny.

I agree with everyone else. Give me a kid who want's to come to a great school and play some basketball now and leave Patterson standing in the spotlight.

 

If he wanted this kind of attention he should have followed OJ to USC.

 

I'll take Sanchez if he wants to come.

 

 

I believe Sanchez is supposed to be on campus sometime this week....I expect a committment from him within the next week.

Wouldn't it be funny if Coach G. and Coach K both called Patterson and told him they decided to move on? He's probably going to Florida anyways, but I still think it would be funny.

 

That would be funny ! After all this, ending up at Marshal or in the OVC because you held out too long!!!!

I just want to know how you all deal with women on a daily basis? If you think PPAT is indecisive, you have another thing coming!

The women in my life are much more decisive than PP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.