Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Article

Featured Replies

Not sure if anyone has come across this one yet.

 

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/hssports/

 

"Patrick Patterson said he wants to be the last of the six seniors to announce his decision. He said he really likes new Kentucky coach Billy Gillispie and wants to get to know the new UK coaching staff better before making his decision. Florida coach Billy Donovan has in-home visit scheduled for April 25, Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski will visit on April 30, and Virginia coach Dave Leito still wants to make a visit."

 

Whats the deal with wanting to be the last senior to announce ? I can understand weighing your options and taking your time on such a big decision but to flat out come out and say that you want to be the last senior to announce sounds very selfish to me.

 

Like it or not guys it's going to be a while before anyone knows where this kid is going to end up.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he goes elsewhere....It sounds like Mayo may have rubbed off on him a bit. I don't want his circus coming to Lexington.

I think its called being a self-indulgent jerk, but I could be wrong...

If he does wait that long, he's going to wait himself out of a ride at UK.

If he does wait that long, he's going to wait himself out of a ride at UK.

 

This is what I'm waiting for... I look for it sooner than later.

I think Sanchez will be in the fold by this time next week...

You guys are amazing. I still don't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not like he's let the deadline pass and rules are being bent for him. He's got 4 or 5 phenomenal basketball programs after him and can only pick one. God forbid Little UKM or Little Wireman ever be in this situation. You guys wouldn't be very supportive role models it doesn't seem like. He's a high-schooler, let him do what he wants.

You guys are amazing. I still don't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not like he's let the deadline pass and rules are being bent for him. He's got 4 or 5 phenomenal basketball programs after him and can only pick one. God forbid Little UKM or Little Wireman ever be in this situation. You guys wouldn't be very supportive role models it doesn't seem like. He's a high-schooler, let him do what he wants.

 

My nickname is actually just Wireman, not Little Wireman. Oh yeah, and: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You guys are amazing. I still don't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not like he's let the deadline pass and rules are being bent for him. He's got 4 or 5 phenomenal basketball programs after him and can only pick one. God forbid Little UKM or Little Wireman ever be in this situation. You guys wouldn't be very supportive role models it doesn't seem like. He's a high-schooler, let him do what he wants.

 

 

He can do what he wants, I have no problem with that. The fact that he says he wants to be the last player to decide says he wants all the attention. It's not as if he is saying he's having a hard time picking a school. If that were the case I'd have no problem with it, but it's been widely said that he already knows where he's going and is just waiting. I hope he does well wherever he goes, I just hope it's not UK.

The fact of the matter is - he and his family are living it up in the spotlight but I would probably place a bet on the fact that he has known for sometime where he is going.

My nickname is actually just Wireman, not Little Wireman. Oh yeah, and: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

I was referring to you ever facing the situation of being a parent and having a "little" Wireman (with the talent and hype of PP) as I don't know your name or what you would name your son. And you can :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: as much as you'd like but face it, you'd be :banana: :banana: :banana: if and when Patterson decided to come to your school.

I was referring to you ever facing the situation of being a parent and having a "little" Wireman (with the talent and hype of PP) as I don't know your name or what you would name your son. And you can :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: as much as you'd like but face it, you'd be :banana: :banana: :banana: if and when Patterson decided to come to your school.

 

What makes me :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: are high school players that think they're bigger than the game of basketball. I would be happy to have PP the player on my team, but I could care less about PP the spotlight seeker.

He can do what he wants, I have no problem with that. The fact that he says he wants to be the last player to decide says he wants all the attention. It's not as if he is saying he's having a hard time picking a school. If that were the case I'd have no problem with it, but it's been widely said that he already knows where he's going and is just waiting. I hope he does well wherever he goes, I just hope it's not UK.

 

:thumb:

 

The key statement is "I want to be the last senior to announce." Not "I want to continue to weigh my options" or "I'm just not certain yet." No, this statement says that even if he's made up his mind, he won't announce because he desires to be the last one. Naturally, I'll be thrilled if he does eventually come to UK, but jeez, one way or the other just announce already!

  • Author
You guys are amazing. I still don't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not like he's let the deadline pass and rules are being bent for him. He's got 4 or 5 phenomenal basketball programs after him and can only pick one. God forbid Little UKM or Little Wireman ever be in this situation. You guys wouldn't be very supportive role models it doesn't seem like. He's a high-schooler, let him do what he wants.

 

It doesnt bother me if he is taking his time trying to make the best decision. It bothers me that he has the guts to come out and say "I want to be the last senior to decide."

 

God forbid Little Patterson make a decision before any of the other seniors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.