Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Article

Featured Replies

I'd rather have Patterson than Lucas..We could use 2 post players alot more than a PG...Lucas would help, but, I'd take my chances with the guards we currently have than the post guys...

 

If we get Sanchez then we will have him Stevenon, Carter, and AJ Stewart who is going to be better than people realize! But we still would have no TRUE point guard on the team! That was one of the problems on last years team was because the pg spot...

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we get Sanchez then we will have him Stevenon, Carter, and AJ Stewart who is going to be better than people realize! But we still would have no TRUE point guard on the team! That was one of the problems on last years team was because the pg spot...

 

 

Like I said....I cant get too excited about Stevenson and Carter. AJ may well be solid, but we could still use 2 good players down low....I still take my chances with Bradley, Porter, Jasper, Meeks, Legion and Crawford manning the guard spots over the 3 you mentioned...

Like I said....I cant get too excited about Stevenson and Carter. AJ may well be solid, but we could still use 2 good players down low....I still take my chances with Bradley, Porter, Jasper, Meeks, Legion and Crawford manning the guard spots over the 3 you mentioned...

 

Well when you have no true pg who can run the team, then it really wouldn't matter how good of athletes or other guards you have out there! This team needs a true pg and needs one bad...

All I can say is..after all the hype and waiting..wherever he goes he had better produce.Otherwise,he's going to look pretty bad!

Well when you have no true pg who can run the team, then it really wouldn't matter how good of athletes or other guards you have out there! This team needs a true pg and needs one bad...

 

:thumb:

 

You can't win without a PG.....Look at the FF this year, Florida had Green, tOSU had Conley, UCLA had Collison, and Gtown had Wallace.

:thumb:

 

You can't win without a PG.....Look at the FF this year, Florida had Green, tOSU had Conley, UCLA had Collison, and Gtown had Wallace.

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

 

You can't win without a PG.....Look at the FF this year, Florida had Green, tOSU had Conley, UCLA had Collison, and Gtown had Wallace.

 

I agree, but, I also know UKs stronger at the guard position than they are down low and without a post presense, you also can't win...You can spin this any way, but, look at the same teams you mention, would UF be the same without Noah and Horford, would OSU be the same without Oden, would Gtown be the same without Hibbert, etc, etc...It takes both to be successful and UK needs post help more than a PG. That doesn't mean I think they have a great PG in place now, just that they have a worse need for lowpost players with what they have coming back. Nothing more, nothing less...

I think Jasper can be a special PG, if his confidence is there. It seemed to be missing the last six weeks of the season.

I agree, but, I also know UKs stronger at the guard position than they are down low and without a post presense, you also can't win...You can spin this any way, but, look at the same teams you mention, would UF be the same without Noah and Horford, would OSU be the same without Oden, would Gtown be the same without Hibbert, etc, etc...It takes both to be successful and UK needs post help more than a PG. That doesn't mean I think they have a great PG in place now, just that they have a worse need for lowpost players with what they have coming back. Nothing more, nothing less...

 

And that is exactly what we are talking about, UK does need both that is why they should get Lucas and say a Sanchez because we will be filling both needs...

I think Jasper can be a special PG, if his confidence is there. It seemed to be missing the last six weeks of the season.

 

I think Jasper could be an even better SF than a PG for his career...

I think Jasper could be an even better SF than a PG for his career...

Possibly so. Right now, he is still playing the point.

Patterson and Lucas are a done deal...

Patterson and Lucas are a done deal...

 

Is it a done deal like Billy D coming to UK?

 

Is it a done deal like Tubby's not going anywhere?

 

Is it a done deal like Legion going to UCLA?

 

Or is it a done deal that's really done? :D

Patterson and Lucas are a done deal...

They done went to Florida.:banana:

They done went to Florida.:banana:

 

Cool...Wasn't aware they already announced... Where can I find the story?

 

:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.