Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Article

Featured Replies

I agree with most of you guys on here about Patterson. 1) I think his Hype is better then his game. 2) He is starting to sound like Mayo more and more everyday. I hope he goes to another school.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of you guys are just trying to get yourselves ready for when he announces for Florida or Duke.

 

I'm positive most of you will be ever so willing to forgive him if he ends up in Lexington.

 

He's a high schooler. He has every right to wait until the end of the signing period if he wants. I've never seen anything from the guy indicating he's a self absorbed person, so I'll let him do as he pleases.

I understand why this is annoying everyone. This is my take on the situation.

 

I heard from a good source (I know we have heard this before) that PP and Lucas were set to committ to UK the week of the McD's game in Louisville. The day before they were to announce, Tubby bolted which left both of them up in the air. Instead of just ruling UK out at that point, I think they are waiting to give Billy G a chance because they would both like to play together. In the mean time UF has come in on both and made everything more complicated. This makes the most sense to me anyway.

Did anyone ever think he is waiting as a way to help him make the decision? Honestly........How hard would it be to decide among UK, UF and Duke? Whats not to like about all 3?

 

Seems to me his waiting is a good way to cut thru all the crap he is being fed by all 3 programs. The school that truly wants him will wait.

I think Sanchez will be in the fold by this time next week...

hope you are right, he was rated higher than pp before the injury

hope you are right, he was rated higher than pp before the injury

 

Sanchez was rated higher than he is now, but, I don't believe he was ever rated as high as PP,but, I may be wrong...

 

As far as PP waiting it out, I agree, it's aggrevating, but, he's not doing anything wrong. He has a dad wanting 1 thing, a mother wanting another and then him probably wanting another and then has other influences on him such as Lucas's decision and all the coaches coddling him and I'm sure theres more. Give the guy a break. It's a huge decision for him and when he decides, if it's UK, everyone will be ecstatic about it, and if it's not, wish him well and move on.

  • Author

Like I've said before in this thread. I would have no problem in any way if Patterson would have said he didnt know where he was going because it was a tough decision. It is a tough decision, all of the schools that are in the mix are great schools. It's a big choice for an 18 year old to make.

 

It just got to me that he said he wanted to be the last senior to announce. At this point I really believe he knows where he is going but wants to do just as he said, be the last to announce.

I hope we get Sanchez. Then Patterson and his indecisiveness can go to Florida. I cannot believe he outright said he wanted to be the last senior to announce. Talk about "me" attitude. Wow.

Rob Gedel from Scout.com said he thought UK would sign Sanchez instead of Patterson. PP will probably fool everybody and go to W. Virginia.

I think he is one year and done. Go to Florida is what I would tell him. I am not fond of recruiting 1 year players. JMO

We need Sanchez and Lucas. We don't need a circus at UK with PP. We have enough of that with some of our fans.

Rob Gedel from Scout.com said he thought UK would sign Sanchez instead of Patterson. PP will probably fool everybody and go to W. Virginia.

 

They'll probably be the only ones still after him when all is said and done.

Sanchez was rated higher than he is now, but, I don't believe he was ever rated as high as PP,but, I may be wrong...

 

As far as PP waiting it out, I agree, it's aggrevating, but, he's not doing anything wrong. He has a dad wanting 1 thing, a mother wanting another and then him probably wanting another and then has other influences on him such as Lucas's decision and all the coaches coddling him and I'm sure theres more. Give the guy a break. It's a huge decision for him and when he decides, if it's UK, everyone will be ecstatic about it, and if it's not, wish him well and move on.

 

Sanchez was rated higher than PP going into their Junior years....He hurt his knee and dropped.....

Sanchez was rated higher than PP going into their Junior years....He hurt his knee and dropped.....

 

It would be nice to get them both, but, that would leave Lucas out of the mix unless Sanchez opts for prep school and comes on board with the 08 class...

It would be nice to get them both, but, that would leave Lucas out of the mix unless Sanchez opts for prep school and comes on board with the 08 class...

 

Well if we get Sanchez then we are pretty much definitely not getting Patterson. Lucas would be the other player we would get if we decided to sign one more player for this class...

 

And as I been saying, I really would rather have Sanchez than Patterson now...

Well if we get Sanchez then we are pretty much definitely not getting Patterson. Lucas would be the other player we would get if we decided to sign one more player for this class...

 

And as I been saying, I really would rather have Sanchez than Patterson now...

 

I'd rather have Patterson than Lucas..We could use 2 post players alot more than a PG...Lucas would help, but, I'd take my chances with the guards we currently have than the post guys...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.