April 26, 200719 yr Is it a done deal like Billy D coming to UK? Is it a done deal like Tubby's not going anywhere? Is it a done deal like Legion going to UCLA? Or is it a done deal that's really done? It's done...
April 26, 200719 yr If it's a done deal, I wonder why all these other coaches are wasting there time making that visit this weekend?
April 27, 200719 yr If it's a done deal, I wonder why all these other coaches are wasting there time making that visit this weekend? It's not signed so they will all get a closing argument...
April 27, 200719 yr He can do what he wants, I have no problem with that. The fact that he says he wants to be the last player to decide says he wants all the attention. It's not as if he is saying he's having a hard time picking a school. If that were the case I'd have no problem with it, but it's been widely said that he already knows where he's going and is just waiting. I hope he does well wherever he goes, I just hope it's not UK. He wants to be the last of the 6 Huntington seniors to announce.
April 27, 200719 yr I heard tonight that the Patterson's have an ill relative in the family. The Patterson's have mentioned that they would like to move with Patrick wherever he went. A move to Gainesville, would mean a long trip from home. That may be a source of intrepidation for PP.
May 15, 200719 yr Patterson and Lucas are a done deal... These done deals are falling apart. First Billy D. and now Lucas...
May 15, 200719 yr These done deals are falling apart. First Billy D. and now Lucas... Actually if you look at the font colors of his post, his seems to be spot on thus far....
May 15, 200719 yr These done deals are falling apart. First Billy D. and now Lucas... Note the colors in his post. Done deal to Florida....
May 15, 200719 yr Actually if you look at the font colors of his post, his seems to be spot on thus far.... Ya beat me to it......
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.