Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Women's Job

Featured Replies

Not sure but I thought I had heard Barnhart had said to give him around 3-4 weeks for this search. I am thinking I heard it on one of the Lexington TV stations. No sources just what I thought I had heard.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard in Lexington that Pat Summitt was giong to apply

 

 

 

:lol: She wouldn't have to apply. She would just move right in. I believe we would pay her moving costs this time!!!

:lol: She wouldn't have to apply. She would just move right in. I believe we would pay her moving costs this time!!!

 

Yeah but it might be more than a $100 moving expenses this time.

I heard in Lexington that Pat Summitt was giong to apply

 

Yeah, I heard from a source that there was and White and Orange Escalade' sitting at the Craft Center today....and Mitch was seen whistling "Rocky Top"

:ylsuper:

Is it just me or BGP moving away from a great place to read about what's happening with all of these comments in every thread?

 

While the women's program at Kentucky is not an elite program, they're in THE conference for women's hoops and have been very competitive the past few years. Losing Demoss will hurt, but hopefully she did enough in her tenure here so that someone else can come in and pick up right where she left off.

 

I find it hard to believe that the Kentucky job is not one of the top openings in women's college basketball right now - although, I must admit, I'm far from a fan of women's college bball.

Yeah, I heard from a source that there was and White and Orange Escalade' sitting at the Craft Center today....and Mitch was seen whistling "Rocky Top"

:ylsuper:

 

:lol:

If it isn't Mary Taylor-Cowles or Valerie Still, I'll be shocked.
I hear there is some dissatisfaction with Taylor-Cowles in Bowling Green ... then again, Lady Tops fans sometimes have some unrealistic expectations.

I'm not sure if he is a candidate, but Al Brown would be a fabulous choice. Alot of experience and a great motivator.

If it isn't Mary Taylor-Cowles or Valerie Still, I'll be shocked.

Has Valerie Still been in coaching? If she can coach as well as she played she would be a great choice.

I heard that Demoss said she would like Mitchell, the current Morehead State coach, to get it. He was her main assistant before taking the Morehead State job. He took Morehead from last place in the OVC to the tourney semis in his first year and then in his second season was in a three way race for first most of the year. He has been at Tennessee and was an assistant at Florida to the current Ole Miss coach. Not sure if it would be a good hire but this is what I am hearing.

 

:fight:

What about the girls coach at MSU who coached under demoss? He seems like a polished up cat.

Thats who I am talking about.:thumb:

:fight:

Not sure but I thought I had heard Barnhart had said to give him around 3-4 weeks for this search. I am thinking I heard it on one of the Lexington TV stations. No sources just what I thought I had heard.

Sounds like Barnhart was caught off guard again. Does he not keep up with the hot up incoming coaches. Some may Question Tom Jurich for hiring quick, But he replaced Tom Collen in three days. I know for a fact that he was surprised by Colllen leaving.

Louisville's former coach, now Arkansas's current coach, would have been a good catch. If only this would have happened a few weeks sooner!

 

:fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.