Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Women's Job

Featured Replies

Anyone have any names being thrown around as the new head coach for the UK women?

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Might as well be. I haven't heard any other names.

LBBC...:D

Who's your source.:D

If it isn't Mary Taylor-Cowles or Valerie Still, I'll be shocked.

What about former WKU coach Sanderford. The WKU womans program has not been the same since he left. Im not sue about Cowles. Im hearing the WKU boosters want her out.

What about former WKU coach Sanderford. The WKU womans program has not been the same since he left. Im not sue about Cowles. Im hearing the WKU boosters want her out.

Coach Sanderford was there when I was in BG, and I like him. He was good to those of us that practiced with the girls. I think he likes working with Darrin and the men, so I'm not sure he'd want to uproot again.

 

If there is a pocket of boosters upset with MTC, I haven't heard it. Not disagreeing with you, I just didn't know. They haven't been back to the Final 4 in 16 years, and they haven't been a Tourney-deep team under Mary, but she has recruited pretty well and they made a nice run in the WNIT this year. As a former Miss Basketball here in KY, and a track record of being able to recruit top-flight kids, I'd think she'll be in the running.

I heard that Billy D had bought a horse farm in Lexington and was looking at the job. :lol:

I heard that Billy D had bought a horse farm in Lexington and was looking at the job. :lol:

 

Thats really getting old.

Thats really getting old.

The Billy D part or the horse farm part.:D

What's taking so long for the UK,as well the Duke women's jobs to be filled?

Can people stop making jokes that aren't funny and actually post information if they have it?

Sorry to affend you. Next time I will consult you about what I need to post.

:lol: Hilarious...

 

I really haven't heard much about the candidates... Hope this doesn't drag out too long though... It's definitely not good for the morale of the returning players. Luckily for them they don't have to hear ever crazy rumor in the world.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.