April 20, 200719 yr Admittingly, I don't know the full story but understood that Coach Chatman was fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a player. How is that different from my scenario? Male or female is no different. Would you want your daughter to play for a coach that had been fired for charges of having an inappropriate relationship with a player. 3-4 years from now, the story has died down, I think it is possible, but only a few weeks after the event, too close. I feel that the player would have had to give consent to be in that inappropriate relationship. Given, Chatman shouldn't have entered into that relationship, but it was nothing illegal.
April 20, 200719 yr If you were a parent and the coach had been involved in a relationship with their players, would you want your daughter to go play for that coach? Nope not me! :fight:
April 20, 200719 yr Admittingly, I don't know the full story but understood that Coach Chatman was fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a player. How is that different from my scenario? Male or female is no different. Would you want your daughter to play for a coach that had been fired for charges of having an inappropriate relationship with a player. 3-4 years from now, the story has died down, I think it is possible, but only a few weeks after the event, too close. Wasn't it an ex player?
April 20, 200719 yr If you were a parent and the coach had been involved in a relationship with their players, would you want your daughter to go play for that coach? If my daughter chose to date her ex coach and was happy I wouldn't have a problem w/ it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.