UK Women's Job

hoopsrbest

Admittingly, I don't know the full story but understood that Coach Chatman was fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a player. How is that different from my scenario?

Male or female is no different. Would you want your daughter to play for a coach that had been fired for charges of having an inappropriate relationship with a player.

3-4 years from now, the story has died down, I think it is possible, but only a few weeks after the event, too close.

I feel that the player would have had to give consent to be in that inappropriate relationship. Given, Chatman shouldn't have entered into that relationship, but it was nothing illegal.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittingly, I don't know the full story but understood that Coach Chatman was fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a player. How is that different from my scenario?

Male or female is no different. Would you want your daughter to play for a coach that had been fired for charges of having an inappropriate relationship with a player.

3-4 years from now, the story has died down, I think it is possible, but only a few weeks after the event, too close.

Wasn't it an ex player?

If you were a parent and the coach had been involved in a relationship with their players, would you want your daughter to go play for that coach?

If my daughter chose to date her ex coach and was happy I wouldn't have a problem w/ it.