Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 08

Featured Replies

If Texas A&M is a 3 seed next year I'll post only in Haiku format for 30 days.

:lol: I'd love to see that.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I'd love to see that.

It won't be that hard

Haikus are actually fun

If you do them right

If Texas A&M is a 3 seed next year I'll post only in Haiku format for 30 days.

 

Will it be that hard?

It seems like it would be fun.

But I wouldn't try.

It won't be that hard

Haikus are actually fun

If you do them right

 

Okay, that was slightly creepy... I wrote one, then I felt the need to change it, and well, as you can see, there are similarities that were unintentional.

Okay, that was slightly creepy... I wrote one, then I felt the need to change it, and well, as you can see, there are similarities that were unintentional.

:lol: :lol:

If Texas A&M is a 3 seed next year I'll post only in Haiku format for 30 days.
I'm so saving that post! :D

if this is based on no transfers and everyone staying than no way KState isn't in...

Mich. St. / Georgia Tech / N.C. State all 2 seeds?

Not all, but I would say that at leat one or two of them will be a 1-3.

G-Tech is gonna be real nice next year. They played basically all freshman and played good at times and horrible other times. I can see them as a 2 but no lower than 3 unless they have a total collapse

Well yeah, it couldn't get better. Its way too early though since alot of players will be going pro.

 

Not on Louisville's team...

Throw it back. Anything under 1500 post is to small to keep.;)
:laugh::thumb:

I think we won't really even sniff an idea of what the teams could be seeded at until we find out who is declaring and who isn't.

Before I pick where team's will be seeded I like to have:

 

Who all the coaches are

Who all the players on each roster are

How they have played thusfar this season

 

You know, ... stuff that might help me determine if/where teams are in the tourney

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.