Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 08

Featured Replies

It's good to see the bracket guessing is already underway. :D :D

 

 

 

Cats as a #6 seed, and be sure and check out who their possible 2nd round opponent is. Cards come in as a #1 seed in the same region.

 

 

 

 

Bracketology 08

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This early I think Duke will be higher than a 5.

Way too early for this but......I could see the Cats anywhere from not making the tourney to a 3 or 4 seed depending on who Gillispie can bring in to finish this recruiting class.

 

Cats as a #6 seed, and be sure and check out who their possible 2nd round opponent is.

 

And of course the selection committee would claim it wasn't intentional...:D

I think UofL's body of work clearly shows they deserve a 1 seed.

What body of work? Not a single game has been played yet

What body of work? Not a single game has been played yet
No, reeeeeeeeally?:eek:

at least he picked UNC in the right position at #1

Arkansas - in

UK - in

WVU - in

 

No Gophers?

Arkansas - in

UK - in

WVU - in

 

No Gophers?

 

What is your problem seriously??? I mean why do you keep going on about this and taking shots at Tubby. I mean he is gone like you wanted, so be happy and move on, mostly everyone else has...

I think the last thing UK fans want is Minnesota in the NCAA's next year. If Tubby can turn a 9-22 team into a tournament team in 1 season, it shows what an outstanding coach he is, and UK was stupid for letting him get away.

What is your problem seriously??? I mean why do you keep going on about this and taking shots at Tubby. I mean he is gone like you wanted, so be happy and move on, mostly everyone else has...

 

No problem at all, really

 

I think the Gophers might actually go to the tournament and he put 3 programs with new coaches into the tourney.

 

 

I think Tubby is def. walking into a better situation that JP at Arkansas and the Big 10 is PERFECT for his style of play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.