Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 08

Featured Replies

This bracket is crazy. I don't think he is that great at this bracketology stuff. How could they have NC State and G-Tech @ a 2 seed!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mich ST. and GA Tech I could see as two seeds, but NCST?

Way too early for an 08' bracket prediction from anyone. This guy must not have anything important to write about. :D

What is your problem seriously??? I mean why do you keep going on about this and taking shots at Tubby. I mean he is gone like you wanted, so be happy and move on, mostly everyone else has...

:thumb: :thumb: Dead Horse award :rolleyes: :lol: ! I supported Tubby and still do but lets move on. Maybe the bashers are just warming up for Billy Clyde bashing :sssh: . The bashing will remain, only the name will change, count on it. ;)

I like the 2nd round match up of UK and Texas A&M...;)

Florida drops to a 9 seed..

No, reeeeeeeeally?:eek:
Throw it back. Anything under 1500 post is to small to keep.;)

If Texas A&M is a 3 seed next year I'll post only in Haiku format for 30 days.

If Texas A&M is a 3 seed next year I'll post only in Haiku format for 30 days.

 

Why not?

Why not?

A basketball program with no history of success, losing its best player and emotional and passionate coach, and playing in a very good Conference....that is why.

Its awful early but im loving Lvilles seed.

Well yeah, it couldn't get better. Its way too early though since alot of players will be going pro.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.