April 11, 200719 yr Still too early to say, but remember that once a player is released from their LOI, they can go anywhere. A school cannot block a kid released from a LOI to a certain school.
April 11, 200719 yr I expected him to show the right character and honor his commitment. FWIW, he sounded very diplomatic in his response, but I'm not sure he still won't transfer. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.
April 11, 200719 yr Still too early to say, but remember that once a player is released from their LOI, they can go anywhere. A school cannot block a kid released from a LOI to a certain school. Really? I thought they could...
April 11, 200719 yr Why on Rivals is UK not listed as one of Jordan's college choices? Too much recent development maybe.
April 11, 200719 yr Why on Rivals is UK not listed as one of Jordan's college choices? Uk was listed as one who made an offer, but, it said very interested in Tx A&M and all other schools said no interest...I saw this on one site, not sure if it was rivals, scout or hoops...
April 11, 200719 yr Still too early to say, but remember that once a player is released from their LOI, they can go anywhere. A school cannot block a kid released from a LOI to a certain school. Are you sure?
April 11, 200719 yr I expected him to show the right character and honor his commitment. You guys crack me up! If this was your kid you'd want him to do what was best for him, whether that was stay at A&M, go to KY. or wherever. Let's face it, the situation at A&M has changed so the kid probably has to re-evaluate, plain & simple.
April 11, 200719 yr You guys crack me up! If this was your kid you'd want him to do what was best for him, whether that was stay at A&M, go to KY. or wherever. Let's face it, the situation at A&M has changed so the kid probably has to re-evaluate, plain & simple. I agree. In fact I would be a little ticked off as a parent if a coach called and tried to recruit my son until he made the decision on his own. Everyone needs to let this kid breathe, evaluate his position, talk to his parents, talk to the important people in his life. Then and only then, if he decides to leave A&M should anyone approach him.
April 11, 200719 yr Jarrad Carter is reportedly up to 280 pounds. Sounds like we'll need every ounce of it next year.
April 11, 200719 yr Didn't UK try to block Marvin Stone from transfering to any SEC team or Louisville when he left? Seems like they (UK) gave in just before it went to court. My mind is starting to slide, so this may not have happened....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.