Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Jordan...

Featured Replies

Just reported on WLEX again that Jordan will be taking a summer class at A&M.

WLEX???? :scared: . . . now it may not be true.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys crack me up! If this was your kid you'd want him to do what was best for him, whether that was stay at A&M, go to KY. or wherever. Let's face it, the situation at A&M has changed so the kid probably has to re-evaluate, plain & simple.

If it were my kid he wouldn't have signed until the late period (I posted as much)...bet on that...especially one that is as highly rated as Jordan.

If it were my kid he wouldn't have signed until the late period (I posted as much)...bet on that...especially one that is as highly rated as Jordan.

Exactly!:thumb:

Just reported on WLEX again that Jordan will be taking a summer class at A&M.

I think he is making the right decision, but I would have loved to have seen him in a KENTUCKY uniform.

I have a lot of respect for him, however, for remaining loyal to his commitment.

If it were my kid he wouldn't have signed until the late period (I posted as much)...bet on that...especially one that is as highly rated as Jordan.

 

Lets see.. right now there are SIX of the Top 150 recruits that haven't signed. So you'd be among the whopping FOUR PERCENT of unsigned players.

 

I posted in the WLEX thread 3 example of kids asking out of their LOIs after a coaching change from the last week. One has been granted and the other 2 are pending. Don't act like this would be some precedent setting case.

Lets see.. right now there are SIX of the Top 150 recruits that haven't signed. So you'd be among the whopping FOUR PERCENT of unsigned players.

 

I posted in the WLEX thread 3 example of kids asking out of their LOIs after a coaching change from the last week. One has been granted and the other 2 are pending. Don't act like this would be some precedent setting case.

I don't see it that way...there are kids that try to get out every year. That shows a lack of character, IMO. If I were a parent in this position, I would have my child wait until the late signing period...Lucas and Patterson look like geniuses now.

I think he is making the right decision, but I would have loved to have seen him in a KENTUCKY uniform.

I have a lot of respect for him, however, for remaining loyal to his commitment.

I have a ton of respect too, this decision had to be very difficult with the tradition and coach that UK is and has......kudos Mr. Jordan.

Why on Rivals is UK not listed as one of Jordan's college choices?

 

 

Someone forgot to report that to Rivals again???

Jarrad Carter is reportedly up to 280 pounds. Sounds like we'll need every ounce of it next year.

 

280? I'm not buying it. That means he would have to have gained 30 pounds since last season, and since he hasn't seen court time, I can't think that it is 30 pounds of muscle...

I don't see it that way...there are kids that try to get out every year. That shows a lack of character, IMO. If I were a parent in this position, I would have my child wait until the late signing period...Lucas and Patterson look like geniuses now.

 

 

You mean to tell me that you do not think a 17-18 yr old kid should not make an educational/athletic decision that he feels is BEST for him. I thought I've read on other threads that you were all for high school kids and parents getting to chose the HS they attend...even if they live in another state or 2-3 counties away? How is this any different.

You mean to tell me that you do not think a 17-18 yr old kid should not make an educational/athletic decision that he feels is BEST for him. I thought I've read on other threads that you were all for high school kids and parents getting to chose the HS they attend...even if they live in another state or 2-3 counties away? How is this any different.

 

 

 

 

 

:thumb:

Taht would be HUGE for him to come to KY. But Im not getting excited untill it's on paper.

You mean to tell me that you do not think a 17-18 yr old kid should not make an educational/athletic decision that he feels is BEST for him. I thought I've read on other threads that you were all for high school kids and parents getting to chose the HS they attend...even if they live in another state or 2-3 counties away? How is this any different.

They already chose...now it is time to live with it..... ;)

Taht would be HUGE for him to come to KY. But Im not getting excited untill it's on paper.

I do not see it happening..and he has stated he's going to College Station.

I don't see it that way...there are kids that try to get out every year. That shows a lack of character, IMO. If I were a parent in this position, I would have my child wait until the late signing period...Lucas and Patterson look like geniuses now.

 

Does it show a lack of character when a coach bails on a kid after he commits?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.