Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Jordan...

Featured Replies

Is currently commited to Texas A&M and is the #8 player and #2 C in the nation...What are the odds of following Billy G to UK...I know this is pre-mature but just wondering, this got me a little excited...What are the odds???

  • Replies 116
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is currently commited to Texas A&M and is the #8 player and #2 C in the nation...What are the odds of following Billy G to UK...I know this is pre-mature but just wondering, this got me a little excited...What are the odds???

 

 

 

Slim to none IMO.

Signed LOI or no?

 

 

Yes, but they could still release him from it.

  • Author

LOI...

  • Author
Yes, but they could still release him from it.

I think since it will not be a team in the same conference then they would release him...

Jordan would be released from the LOI and free to go wherever he wants IMO. UK would have a very real shot with a major void in the middle...

Why don't we wait until a coach is hired?

Why don't we wait until a coach is hired?

 

 

Why?? Didn't you have fun the last time? :lol:

Why?? Didn't you have fun the last time? :lol:

No it was kind of like watching a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look but you just can't help it.

Jordan would be released from the LOI and free to go wherever he wants IMO. UK would have a very real shot with a major void in the middle...

 

Plus I wouldn't imagine a Big XII school would be hesitant on releasing a player to an SEC school. Whereas I couldn't imagine Foley letting UK get his coach and Calathes as well.

  • Author

COME on BIG guy come with your coach, PLEASEEEEEEEE

  • Author

I think we have a good outside shot at him...

I think we have a good outside shot at him...

I do as well. Also a possibility of landing Patterson and Lucas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.