April 12, 200719 yr Does it show a lack of character when a coach bails on a kid after he commits? In a sense...there's nothing around that.
April 12, 200719 yr Author I do not see it happening..and he has stated he's going to College Station. He said hes an Aggie, which he is, but you did not say how he did not put a college choice down for the Derby Classic...
April 12, 200719 yr Does it show a lack of character when a coach bails on a kid after he commits? If that were the case there would never be new coaches if thats the logic one wants to take...
April 12, 200719 yr I don't think this guy is done either way. He still has time to make a decision and ask out of his LOI. I'd guess he's 75/25 staying at A&M.
April 12, 200719 yr If that were the case there would never be new coaches if thats the logic one wants to take... I didn't mean a coach leaving, I meant a coach revoking a scholarship after a player commits.
April 12, 200719 yr According to the Courier Journal updates, coach Gillespie will not take Jordan. He said he doesn't think it is right. He supports Texas A&M and will not take Jordan or any other recruits that have committed there.
April 12, 200719 yr According to the Courier Journal updates, coach Gillespie will not take Jordan. He said he doesn't think it is right. He supports Texas A&M and will not take Jordan or any other recruits that have committed there. Although I would love to have him I like this decision.
April 12, 200719 yr According to the Courier Journal updates, coach Gillespie will not take Jordan. He said he doesn't think it is right. He supports Texas A&M and will not take Jordan or any other recruits that have committed there. At last a man with reason...and apparently he agrees with Crum, Hall and myself...
April 12, 200719 yr At last a man with reason...and apparently he agrees with Crum, Hall and myself... I didn't hear Gillispie's comments, but a source tells me that he was leaning towards taking Jordan until he started reading some guy named RockPride's post on BGP. He said he was looking forward to joining BGP. :D
April 12, 200719 yr To end this yet again....Jordan's AAU coach has said that DeAndre felt strongly about his commitment in that he put his name on paper...he said that he will be an Aggie.
April 12, 200719 yr I didn't hear Gillispie's comments, but a source tells me that he was leaning towards taking Jordan until he started reading some guy named RockPride's post on BGP. He said he was looking forward to joining BGP. :D Sweet....and the only reason he could hate me is GONE...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.