Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Jordan...

Featured Replies

:confused:

What was he unclear on???

  • Replies 116
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was he unclear on???

 

Nevermind. I misunderstood his post. I thought he was referring to Texas A&M and it confused me.

:confused:

 

 

All the recriits that were from Texas, I believe were recruited heavly by both UT and A&M. The Jordan kid, was recruited by Florida. :cool: Did that clear it up for you? :thumb:

With the press conference, excitement, support for BG & the facilities there is a good possibility that we could still be in the hunt (& capture) a big time recruit. Or at least I hope!!

Update!

 

There are also rumblings in the recruiting circles that Jordan will try to get out of his letter-of-intent with Texas A&M and follow Gillispie to Lexington. He hasn’t returned calls to The Courier-Journal today.

 

“That relationship is strong enough to get DeAndre Jordan to Kentucky if that is allowable,” Telep said. “Kentucky was on his short list before hand and now the head coach that signed him at Texas &AM is at Kentucky.

Update!

 

There are also rumblings in the recruiting circles that Jordan will try to get out of his letter-of-intent with Texas A&M and follow Gillispie to Lexington. He hasn’t returned calls to The Courier-Journal today.

 

“That relationship is strong enough to get DeAndre Jordan to Kentucky if that is allowable,” Telep said. “Kentucky was on his short list before hand and now the head coach that signed him at Texas &AM is at Kentucky.

Well, lookie there, a 5 star big man! Hmm, here's to hoping. Man, I have a renewed vigor about recruiting now! It's kind of cool.:thumb:

On the radio show tonight it was said that Jordan would remain at A&M.

On the radio show tonight it was said that Jordan would remain at A&M.

 

What radio show? Who reported?

The special that the UK network is airing right now it started at 6 with an interview with Billy G.

The special that the UK network is airing right now it started at 6 with an interview with Billy G.

 

Billy G said earlier Jordan would stay at A&M, but I'm not buying it. That's what he had to say in the moment.

Billy G said earlier Jordan would stay at A&M, but I'm not buying it. That's what he had to say in the moment.

 

I hope its not true, I'd love to see the guy come to the Cats. What is the NCAA's policy/rule on this type of deal? I know earlier I heard on ESPNEWS that K-State was not going to release their players...

If they release him from his LOI, I think he is at UK. He had Kentucky on his "short list" and now that the coach he wanted is there, I think two and two add together just right. Bill Byrne, the athletic director at A&M, is a good enough guy to let him out of his LOI and follow Gillispie. They'll probably wait until they get a new coach, however, to try and persuade Jordan to stay. It would be a huge pickup for the Cats if he was in the blue and white next season.

If they release him from his LOI, I think he is at UK. He had Kentucky on his "short list" and now that the coach he wanted is there, I think two and two add together just right. Bill Byrne, the athletic director at A&M, is a good enough guy to let him out of his LOI and follow Gillispie. They'll probably wait until they get a new coach, however, to try and persuade Jordan to stay. It would be a huge pickup for the Cats if he was in the blue and white next season.

 

So if he is let out of his LOI then he will be able to play next season?

So if he is let out of his LOI then he will be able to play next season?

Yes!

Cats become top dog in SEC again if they land Jordan, in my opinion. If they get him and Patterson, they could be real contenders in the tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.