Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Jordan...

Featured Replies

  • Author
I do as well. Also a possibility of landing Patterson and Lucas.

Just sit there a minute and think of the possibilites...:sssh: :lol:

  • Replies 116
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kid is a Texas kid that signed with a Texas school. I know he must really like Gillispie but IMO it comes down to who replaces Gillispie. If its someone on the current staff with history with the kid he is more likely to stay. JMO, of course.

  • Author

Does he have to announce a decision before the April 15th deadline???

The kid is a Texas kid that signed with a Texas school. I know he must really like Gillispie but IMO it comes down to who replaces Gillispie. If its someone on the current staff with history with the kid he is more likely to stay. JMO, of course.

 

I would say its far from a done deal. We argued yesterday over Matta bringing his 08 commitments. In this case I do think geography plays a role in all of this.

While I see geography being the biggest obstacle here, something you (Jordan) would have to consider is how popular he would be before his first practice as a Wildcat. With all the excitement around a new coach, add in the possibility of a top 10 recruit and the kid is already the big man on campus (literally and figuratively). That has to be appealing to any 18/19 year old kid.

 

Also, I think C is the position we need more than anything. While it would be nice to have Patterson and Lucas, I seem to think that it would be easier to build an offense around Jordan.

I guarantee you Gillispie is recruiting as we speak!

I think Gillispie is already hard at the job trying to convince those Aggie recruits to UK. It shouldnt be that hard, a premier program, excellent facilities, and everything else UK has that A&M didnt. The only reason those kids picked A&M in my opinion was either location or Gillispie and if Gillispie is gone then no more reason for them to be there.

I think since it will not be a team in the same conference then they would release him...

I think there is a very good chance of it and the release should be no problem because of the relationship between Mitch and the T A&M AD.

Would be a nice coup for Big Blue. Feels good to be back on the recruiting landscape:ylsuper:

Per Billy G-

"His future lies at Texas A&M."

Per Billy G-

"His future lies at Texas A&M."

Yeah, he also had an extension at A&M.

I think Texas will be back in the mix with these recruits and with the big 4 @ florida leaving, you know that Billy D will be calling the Jordan kid.

Would be nice, but I don't see it.

I think Texas will be back in the mix with these recruits and with the big 4 @ florida leaving, you know that Billy D will be calling the Jordan kid.

 

:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.