Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3andout

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 3andout

  1. I would think Boyd Co. would be.
  2. Thanks, I'll let the coaches know.
  3. The SBDM recently approved starting a wrestling program at Boyd Co. for next yr. They will probably be wrestling a JV schedule next yr and then a varsity schedule the following yr.
  4. Wes Fannin and Justin Selby both say they are playing next yr. They both could be huge assets on the line, on both sides of the ball.
  5. Me too? Unless he's talking about a couple of kids who were kicked off for a violation of team rules, but they didn't play the ashland game, and one of them I think since the Lawrence Co. game.
  6. You're right about Gatlin. He could have made a difference on sat. against the tomcats. We really needed him and will definitely need him on Fri., but I don't expect him to play.
  7. Boyd's goal will definately be to win! But unfortunatly, we may have to settle for keeping it respectable.
  8. Just as anybody who has seen any of the teams in this district can't be realistic in predicting an upset of J/c in district play. Boyd, Mason, and Ashland are all very close, J/c is playing on a different level. But, anything can happen, that's why we play the game.
  9. The Boyd Co. QB club will be hosting a pig roast at the tailgate party, at the top of the hill. Everyone is invited, be sure and stop by. Maybe, BC RULES can stop by and get some pig grease for that sqeaky wheel. It will start about 5:30.
  10. I'm not sure who you're talking about, because I have not heard anyone, except for a couple people on here asking for a QB change. Coach Evans has everyone in the position's where they help the team the most. Let's let the coach's do the coaching.
  11. Politics and money have nothing to do with playing time! Coach Evans is a good man and he will not buy into that, he is simply trying to put his best 11 on the field. Everyone may not be playing in the best position for them but it is where the team needs them. We do have lots of talent we are just very young, playing lots of soph.'s and jr.'s. So we are going to take our lumps for a while. I think some people are just upset about thier son's playing time or lack of. Just give Coach Evans time and this team will be good.
  12. But you're the only one that I keep hearing say that politics and money have anything to do with playing time. I have not seen this, nor do I believe it so maybe you could enlighten me.
  13. You are exactly right, BC did not throw that much last yr. but everyone seems to think that because they lined up in the spread. They ran the exact same off. and def. that WVA. runs, seems to work OK for them. By the way BC averaged 6.5 yds. per play last yr. including sacks, turnovers etc. BC had some disipline and chemistry problems last yr. but the off. was fine.
  14. Bc rules, you keep throwing politics and money into the equation. I'm pretty close to the program and I know of none of this. So pm me and let me in on this little secret, I'm real curious.
  15. Boyd Co.'s field is not under water... yet. BC is home.
  16. I saw Rowan scrimmage this yr. and I can tell you that they are not the same team we are used to seeing the last several yrs. They are alot better coached and will make improvements each wk. I'm pulling for the Rams in this one, but don't be surprised if it is a sqeaker.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.