Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 35 Boyd County 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Nice comeback win after the tough loss to Ashland.:ylsuper:

Congrats to the Devils. Nice win over the County.

 

Just curious - I wonder how things are going for Lee Evans at BC? Is it still too early to tell how he will be received?

 

 

Frances

Nice win for the Devils. The Second team on Offense did a great job by scoring twice on BC #1 defense. Cordle got his chance at QB and did an excellent job.

game turned out just as expected unfortunately........Congrats on the good game Red Devils.

Congrats to the Devils. Nice win over the County.

 

Just curious - I wonder how things are going for Lee Evans at BC? Is it still too early to tell how he will be received?

 

 

Frances

 

I think he'll do ok if he'd just tighten up and worry about get'n the kids ready for a game instead of tobacco products. that's about the only thing i've seen about him so far that displeases me. He also needs to get rid of one particular defensive coach to get some improvement. I won't say his name lol, but I'm sure anyone that knows me knows just who I'm talking about.

Good to see Russell get back on their winning ways tonight. Keep it up devils.

Ethan Gullett had real nice game on defense line , good for him ,nice kid ...

 

Devils win out from here on .... no one will challenge until third week of playoffs ....

 

Coaches have lot's of week to tune everything up for playoff run ...

I will say one more thing, shame on how the boyd parents were acting in the stands. how are the kids on the team suppose to respect the head coach when they see parents act like some of you were!

BC will be just fine , I really liked their offense .. Certainly more fits high school than all that passing ...

 

Look for big things in years to come if present coach and staff stay awhile ...

Your right there, all that passing had to go! Hopefully Evans will just get in there and line em all up. Even some of the parents need it!

Russell was never really threatened. Kasey Clark had another good game. No stats yet but I would say well over 100 yards and 3 TDs. And he blocked much better.

 

Russell needs to play with more emotion. This game really resembled a scrimmage with Russell working on some different things offensively.

 

Jones threw the ball pretty well and Cordle looked good at QB in the second half. Marcus Frazier had a good game on both sides of the ball and Bryson Perry really stuck out in the second half on defense. I think he earned some more playing time tonight.

Your right there, all that passing had to go! Hopefully Evans will just get in there and line em all up. Even some of the parents need it!

 

 

 

What is it with Boyd Co sports and the parents? It seems to be an on going problem every year?

I will say one more thing, shame on how the boyd parents were acting in the stands. how are the kids on the team suppose to respect the head coach when they see parents act like some of you were!

 

 

What were they doing?

I think he'll do ok if he'd just tighten up and worry about get'n the kids ready for a game instead of tobacco products. that's about the only thing i've seen about him so far that displeases me. He also needs to get rid of one particular defensive coach to get some improvement. I won't say his name lol, but I'm sure anyone that knows me knows just who I'm talking about.

make that the offensive back's coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.