Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. vs Greenup Co. Predictions?

Featured Replies

This one could be a close one, I look for Boyd to take it though.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a very good game. The game is at Greenup, so I give them a slight edge.

 

24 Greenup Co.

20 Boyd Co.

Boyd County 21

 

Greenup County 14 (Ot)

Greenup Co. 26

 

Boyd. Co. 14

Both teams showed at times against JC that they were solid teams. Boyd uses a # of different defensive fronts to try and confuse Greenup. Greenups D as well did a decent job early on against JC and the Grayson kid is a great player. A game this close you have to give the home team the edge. My prediction:

 

Greenup Co.: 27

Boyd Co.: 20

Boyd in an ugly game.

I'll take Greenup since they're at home. 21-12

 

EDIT - I'll take Boyd then. :lol:

I think Boyd Co. will win a hard fought close game.

Both teams showed at times against JC that they were solid teams. Boyd uses a # of different defensive fronts to try and confuse Greenup. Greenups D as well did a decent job early on against JC and the Grayson kid is a great player. A game this close you have to give the home team the edge. My prediction:

 

Greenup Co.: 27

Boyd Co.: 20

 

Then I guess you mean BC-27,GREENUP-20,BC is the home team.Hey JC Alumni 76 :sssh: :sssh: :sssh: from all of us from A-T Land.

Then I guess you mean BC-27,GREENUP-20,BC is the home team.Hey JC Alumni 76 :sssh: :sssh: :sssh: from all of us from A-T Land.

 

I thought that they way the thread was posted that Greenup was the home team with them coming last. But you are right Ill switch my prediction to BC-27, Greenup- 20 due to this game being at home for Boyd. This game also has huge playoff implications so it should be a dandy that will probably go down to the wire.

I think Greenup will win. I'm not into moral victories but they had to have shown themselves something in the Mason County Game.

 

Greenup 27

Boyd 15

I think Greenup will win. I'm not into moral victories but they had to have shown themselves something in the Mason County Game.

 

Greenup 27

Boyd 15

 

Mason just isnt a very good team when on the road. They struggled with both Greenup(7-0) and Boyd(19-14) on the road. At home though Mason can be very tough.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.