Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins to coach West Virginia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT's new favorite team!!

Wow,

 

 

 

and darn. Huggins is tough to play.

Wow....I hope he does well at WVU. I wonder, how many KSU recruits, will asked to be released from their letters of intent?

There goes Patterson and probably OJ Mayo and Bill Walker, as well.

I wonder if Huggins will get Beasley to come with im to WVA. What will Bill Walker do know?

  • Author

Marty broke this story and I quickly posted it here.

 

That's the first thing I thought is all the kids that are getting hurt by this and if they will try and get out of their letters and follow Huggins to WVU.

Wow, I am surprised he would leave with the idea of having a team with Walker and Beasley on the same team.

Wow, I am surprised he would leave with the idea of having a team with Walker and Beasley on the same team.

 

I'd say that is still the idea that he has.

Marty broke this story and I quickly posted it here.

 

That's the first thing I thought is all the kids that are getting hurt by this and if they will try and get out of their letters and follow Huggins to WVU.

As far as I know, gametime broke this story.
Kinda a shady move on Huggs part.

 

Never expect that out of such an ethical character!

Best of luck to Bob. I don't think there is any way I can be a WVU fan however...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.