Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins to coach West Virginia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I I want to see what Beasley does now. I watched him play once here in KY and the kid is great!

Huggs really showed how much he appreciated K-State stepping out on the limb for him, didn't he? How many colleges were courting Huggs besides KSU? Zero? One? I know its business but this only damages Huggs' already-tarnished reputation.

A-MEN. :thumb: :thumb:

 

While I'm not shocked, I am a little disappointed. After all of the K-State love last year he is one and out. Oh well, here is my Huggy Bear impersonation... :walk:

Wow....I hope he does well at WVU. I wonder, how many KSU recruits, will asked to be released from their letters of intent?

A USC recruit and maybe PP as well.

It's from 1:30-2:30 now because of my teaching job. I'm not sure if I'll be there for the next few days for personal reasons...

A USC recruit and maybe PP as well.

Mayo signed his LOI. No way USC releases him. He will be trojan next year.

Mayo signed his LOI. No way USC releases him. He will be trojan next year.

 

Remember what OJ's priority was: Marketing. That's why he chose USC. Morgantown cannot offer him what he (and his handlers) want.

I didn't expect this, the word at first was that it wouldn't happen but things changed quickly around WVU camp. This is a good hire for them.

I don't blame Hugs at all. He has a chance to move to a better basketball conference and coach at his alma mater. I wish him the best of luck and I hope that he really puts it to UC!

I wonder if Beasley knows they are a package deal?

I wonder if Beasley knows they are a package deal?

Yes. They always have been...

"I spoke with Mike earlier today, and he said there were three schools who would take us," he said.

 

Which three schools?

 

"N.C. State, Florida State and USC," Sutton said.

 

I'm starting to think that maybe Tim Floyd has made a deal with the :devil:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.