Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins to coach West Virginia

Featured Replies

I'd say that is still the idea that he has.

 

How is that possible? Walker would have to set out a year. And if Beasley followed Huggins I think he is a 1 year and done player.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is that possible? Walker would have to set out a year. And if Beasley followed Huggins I think he is a 1 year and done player.

I don't think either will end up in Morgantown...

How is that possible? Walker would have to set out a year. And if Beasley followed Huggins I think he is a 1 year and done player.

 

These kids love Huggins. I wouldn't be suprised at all if they all follow him.

I think it opens things up for Mayo to possibly consider WVA if he hasnt already signed with USC. I think the kid needs to get out of the area, and go on to USC, but you can never tell. Has Mayo already signed the LOI?

I think Patterson is a distinct possibility, especially if Mayo does NOT go to WVA, and Beasley is not let out of his LOI.

Walker will not go anywhere. That is too long of a wait before he can go to the pros, unless he feels he needs this season to rehab and eat some more popcorn on the bench.

Does anyone see the demographic of the WVA roster changing as we speak?

Huggins in the Big East this is GREAT!! Think about the Cincy and WVU match up, the Louisville WVU budding Rivalry. This is a good thing for Big East, not so much a good thing for Louisville and Cincy, but overall a good thing for basketball.

WOW im really surprised. K-State got screwed big time..... not to mention Bill Walker and Mike Beasley... he could have had a solid team with them next year.

WOW im really surprised. K-State got screwed big time..... not to mention Bill Walker and Mike Beasley... he could have had a solid team with them next year.

I don't believe K State will end up too bad off in the deal...

These kids love Huggins. I wouldn't be suprised at all if they all follow him.

 

And Walker sits out a year and Beasley decides to stay in college 2 years? I just dont see it happening.

I don't believe K State will end up too bad off in the deal...

 

That will be an attractive opening for a coach. Any names floating around?!

And Walker sits out a year and Beasley decides to stay in college 2 years? I just dont see it happening.

 

I'm not saying that it matters that they play together.

That will be an attractive opening for a coach. Any names floating around?!

I'm hearing there is a good chance Delonte Hill will move into the HC spot with Beasley and Walker staying at K State...

I'm hearing Delonte Hill will move into the HC spot with Beasley and Walker staying at K State...

 

Beasley wanted to play for Huggy... and badly. He knew he was playing for Huggy years ago. The K-State people were really in a freenzy... I think he kinda left them cold.

Beasley wanted to play for Huggy... and badly. He knew he was playing for Huggy years ago. The K-State people were really in a freenzy... I think he kinda left them cold.

Incorrect. Beasley wanted first and foremost to play for Delonte Hill...

I'm hearing there is a good chance Delonte Hill will move into the HC spot with Beasley and Walker staying at K State...

 

Is he the assistant that was originally at UNC Charlotte when Beasley committed to them?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.