Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The latest on the UK front....

Featured Replies

I stepped out onto the ledge with a prediction that UK would be announcing something mid-week.

That doesn't seem to be the case. If they do it will not be introducing Donovan.

If UK wants Donovan, they are going to have to wait for the answer. I would hope that if Donovan agrees then it will be announced this weekend.

UK administration may know sometime this week and hold off on the announcement.

This has been brewing longer than some realize. Some of the things Donovan has mentioned in his pressers are true.

I will spill the story after a coach is named.

So do I think Donovan is the next coach? I think the parties have agreed to that...but still awaiting the go-ahead.

 

Backup plans?

Barnes and Gillespie are the notables, but there is a slight undertow in the form of Thad Matta.

If Donovan says "no" you may see some bigwigs swell some support for John Leslie Pelphrey.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stepped out onto the ledge with a prediction that UK would be announcing something mid-week.

That doesn't seem to be the case. If they do it will not be introducing Donovan.

If UK wants Donovan, they are going to have to wait for the answer. I would hope that if Donovan agrees then it will be announced this weekend.

UK administration may know sometime this week and hold off on the announcement.

This has been brewing longer than some realize. Some of the things Donovan has mentioned in his pressers are true.

I will spill the story after a coach is named.

So do I think Donovan is the next coach? I think the parties have agreed to that...but still awaiting the go-ahead.

 

Backup plans?

Barnes and Gillespie are the notables, but there is a slight undertow in the form of Thad Matta.

If Donovan says "no" you may see some bigwigs swell some support for John Leslie Pelphrey.

Are you referencing the lines about things not being under his control?

So basically we are still where we were a few days ago. :lol:

So basically we are still where we were a few days ago. :lol:

 

:thumb: :lol:

So basically we are still where we were a few days ago. :lol:

:sssh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So basically we are still where we were a few days ago. :lol:

LABS goes in depth on why I have nothing to report... :D

  • Author
Are you referencing the lines about things not being under his control?

I dont buy that one.

 

That he hasn't spoken to anyone at UK..he hasnt spoken to anyone in relation, such as his agent regarding the UK job.

He was all hoops in Atlanta.

Thank you, LABS. I can always count on you for the best info.

:sssh:

I dont buy that one.

 

That he hasn't spoken to anyone at UK..he hasnt spoken to anyone in relation, such as his agent regarding the UK job.

He was all hoops in Atlanta.

 

So all the big name coaches NOW have agents?

 

I know the answer but why not cut out the middle man in a career like coaching?

 

I know the answer to that too, coaches spend so much time going about their coaching duties they don't have time to look for jobs.

 

So to all of us commoners it comes down to Billy's agent saying UK will offer "us" this.......Well I guess its now big business;)

Oh so many people know someone who knows someone who talked to someone, hahahahaha!

Oh so many people know someone who knows someone who talked to someone, hahahahaha!

That's why you have to know who to listen to and who not to, LABS is always dead on.

Im glad LABS is finding out some sources and reliable ones. I am in a position were I have good info on the inside alot. But I have spent alot of time researching and asking and even have had alot phone calls but nothing I can get is reliable at all. So Im glad you are LABS, and keep all updates coming.

I stepped out onto the ledge with a prediction that UK would be announcing something mid-week.

That doesn't seem to be the case. If they do it will not be introducing Donovan.

If UK wants Donovan, they are going to have to wait for the answer. I would hope that if Donovan agrees then it will be announced this weekend.

UK administration may know sometime this week and hold off on the announcement.

This has been brewing longer than some realize. Some of the things Donovan has mentioned in his pressers are true.

I will spill the story after a coach is named.

So do I think Donovan is the next coach? I think the parties have agreed to that...but still awaiting the go-ahead.

 

Backup plans?

Barnes and Gillespie are the notables, but there is a slight undertow in the form of Thad Matta.

If Donovan says "no" you may see some bigwigs swell some support for John Leslie Pelphrey.

 

He is clearly going to wait until Noah/Horford/Brewer decide on what they do, or until he has a good idea of what they are goign to do. For all of the praise he gives them.. he would he a darn right traitor to leave them behind.. if they go, he comes.

he would he a darn right traitor to leave them behind.. if they go, he comes.

Billy is a big man, he doesn't have to answer to anyone, except maybe his wife. Those players are now men, they can do what they want to do as well. It's not small time basketball anymore, it's a business. Plus, if UK is really something that Donovan wants/has wanted, those guys shouldn't stand in the way. As if it is, this MAY be his only shot to get it.

If UK wants Donovan, they are going to have to wait for the answer. I would hope that if Donovan agrees then it will be announced this weekend.

 

I think the parties have agreed to that...but still awaiting the go-ahead.

 

Backup plans?

Barnes and Gillespie are the notables, but there is a slight undertow in the form of Thad Matta.

If Donovan says "no" you may see some bigwigs swell some support for John Leslie Pelphrey.

Hmmm, Let me guess, Barnhart is telling Donovan, or his agent, that they have only a few days to accept the offer or they are moving towards plan B? But if they wait they will have him? That's what im getting out of this now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.