Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The latest on the UK front....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't even really see that. UK will not agree to it. I doubt they pursue Donovan this bad if he tells them he's only here for 2 years.

 

How hard has UK been pursuing him.............when according to Donovan there has been zero contact. Something just does not add up.:confused:

  • Author
Still hearing strong Thad rumors...

The only concern I have with Matta is that he would likely come without John Groce and Groce is a HUGE asset to Matta.

The only concern I have with Matta is that he would likely come without John Groce and Groce is a HUGE asset to Matta.

Why would he come without him?

Why would he come without him?
I don't know that Groce could get the Ohio State job, but he will be a head coach soon if he wants. He was Murray State's first choice last year, but decided to stick around Columbus for another season.
How hard has UK been pursuing him.............when according to Donovan there has been zero contact. Something just does not add up.:confused:

Donovan says that he has not talked to his agent (or anyone else for that matter). This doesn't mean his agent hasn't talked to someone from UK.

How hard has UK been pursuing him.............when according to Donovan there has been zero contact. Something just does not add up.:confused:
It only means that Donovan hasn't talked to UK officials himself ... there are always third and fourth parties involved in these dealings.
How hard has UK been pursuing him.............when according to Donovan there has been zero contact. Something just does not add up.:confused:
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

If anyone really believes that Billy D. or his agent has not talked with Mitch B. or the agent he hired for the search about the UK job then I've got some swamp land I want to sell you.

HELLO!!!!! Was I not saying this all along?

 

Oh, I guess now that labs has said it it must be true huh?

 

I told all of you this a 5 days ago and got ripped apart for it:confused:

 

AGAIN, I would not be this adamant if I didn't have FIRST hand info people!

 

 

What do you want , a cookie? :lol:

If anyone really believes that Billy D. or his agent has not talked with Mitch B. or the agent he hired for the search about the UK job then I've got some swamp land I want to sell you.

What did your source say? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.