Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The latest on the UK front....

Featured Replies

There is a story out there that Billy D. was offered the job way back when Florida came to Rupp in the regular season.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont buy that one.

 

That he hasn't spoken to anyone at UK..he hasnt spoken to anyone in relation, such as his agent regarding the UK job.

He was all hoops in Atlanta.

HELLO!!!!! Was I not saying this all along?

 

Oh, I guess now that labs has said it it must be true huh?

 

I told all of you this a 5 days ago and got ripped apart for it:confused:

 

AGAIN, I would not be this adamant if I didn't have FIRST hand info people!

Would be hard for Donovan to go to the celebration party in Florida on Friday if he had already announced he was leaving...this is the reason I feel he is waiting.

HELLO!!!!! Was I not saying this all along?

 

Oh, I guess now that labs has said it it must be true huh?

 

I told all of you this a 5 days ago and got ripped apart for it:confused:

 

AGAIN, I would not be this adamant if I didn't have FIRST hand info people!

 

OK, here you go then... :D;)

 

.

cookie.jpg

OK, here you go then... :D;)

 

.

My favorite kind! thanks!

Donovan, has a speaking engagement at Marshall today.

My favorite kind! thanks!

 

:laugh: It sure beats crow.

 

(and a lot of that will be served in the next week I have a feeling)

Is most of the scuttlebutt now either Donovan or Gillespie will be named this weekend?

Has any other coaches been seen in Lexington?

:laugh: It sure beats crow.

 

(and a lot of that will be served in the next week I have a feeling)

I agree and I'm glad I won't have to eat any, but I certainly will be serving it up. In fact, I have pot brewing as we speak!

I've already started collecting posts, just in case!

I stepped out onto the ledge with a prediction that UK would be announcing something mid-week.

That doesn't seem to be the case. If they do it will not be introducing Donovan.

If UK wants Donovan, they are going to have to wait for the answer. I would hope that if Donovan agrees then it will be announced this weekend.

UK administration may know sometime this week and hold off on the announcement.

This has been brewing longer than some realize. Some of the things Donovan has mentioned in his pressers are true.

I will spill the story after a coach is named.

So do I think Donovan is the next coach? I think the parties have agreed to that...but still awaiting the go-ahead.

 

Backup plans?

Barnes and Gillespie are the notables, but there is a slight undertow in the form of Thad Matta.

If Donovan says "no" you may see some bigwigs swell some support for John Leslie Pelphrey.

 

 

I think Ford is more ready than JP...

I think the most hilarious are the people thinking if Billy comes that Pelphrey will come as his assistant, haha!

I agree and I'm glad I won't have to eat any, but I certainly will be serving it up. In fact, I have pot brewing as we speak!

 

 

 

So are you saying that Donovan definitely won't be the coach?

I've already started collecting posts, just in case!

 

Do you have a prediction? :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.