Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The latest on the UK front....

Featured Replies

So are you saying that Donovan definitely won't be the coach?
No.
  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have a prediction? :cool:
Prediction? No. I don't know.

 

And neither does Billy. Those saying it's a done deal, and there are many, are wrong. Plain and simple.

 

At this point, I don't see it happening, BUT that's not a prediction, just an observation.

Prediction? No. I don't know.

 

And neither does Billy. Those saying it's a done deal, and there are many, are wrong. Plain and simple.

 

At this point, I don't see it happening, BUT that's not a prediction, just an observation.

 

 

gotcha!!! :thumb:

gotcha!!! :thumb:
I should rephrase my previous post. It was not a done deal as of Yesterday.

Still hearing strong Thad rumors...

Still hearing strong Thad rumors...

 

Sounds like it comes down to Gillespie, Barnes, Matta, Pelphrey, Few, in no particular order....They would all be good choices...

I think the most hilarious are the people thinking if Billy comes that Pelphrey will come as his assistant, haha!

 

Does associate head coach sound better?

Does associate head coach sound better?
= glorified assistant. Not gonna happen.
= glorified assistant. Not gonna happen.

Coming from USA? Could be a lateral move.

I would think his chances of getting a better job than USA could happen just as quickly as Associate Head Coach. I'm not saying I believe its a possibility, but playing devil's advocate a bit.

Still hearing strong Thad rumors...

Good.

 

Speaking of Thad, has anybody ever said he looks like Gene Hackman, you know, the coach in Hoosiers. Wonder if Thad runs the "picket fence."

Coming from USA? Could be a lateral move.

I would think his chances of getting a better job than USA could happen just as quickly as Associate Head Coach. I'm not saying I believe its a possibility, but playing devil's advocate a bit.

That's just not how the game is played.

 

If he makes the tournament this year, and he was VERY close and they win a game, he's at a BCS league team next year.

Good.

 

Speaking of Thad, has anybody ever said he looks like Gene Hackman, you know, the coach in Hoosiers. Wonder if Thad runs the "picket fence."

Didn't Shooter run the Picket Fence?
That's just not how the game is played.

 

If he makes the tournament this year, and he was VERY close and they win a game, he's at a BCS league team next year.

I know what you are saying. I'd love for JP to come back to UK in that position, but I dont know if thats the way to go or not.

Didn't Shooter run the Picket Fence?

He did, but Gene stole it from him after that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.