Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino is strongly advising Donovan not to go to UK.

Featured Replies

Can you blame us? It seems like everyone and their brother has a connection to the UK program. I've heard soooo many rumors over the past 10 days and none of them are probably true. It's nothing personal but I don't believe anything without some kind of verification or sources.

 

Until I see a press conference with Billy stating that he is the new UK coach, I won't believe it.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

My source regarding this thread was Bret Bearup.

 

Another call I got tonight reinforced it.

My source regarding this thread was Bret Bearup.

 

Another call I got tonight reinforced it.

Him not going to UK does not mean Pitino was telling him not to go there...

My source regarding this thread was Bret Bearup.

 

Another call I got tonight reinforced it.

Darth Vader strikes again!:sssh:

Pitino used pretty stern words and evidence in his mind.

 

 

 

Any clue as to what he said?

Him not going to UK does not mean Pitino was telling him not to go there...

I don't think many people realize how powerful Pitino is in todays game...

  • Author

Honestly, he may have just been looking out for him.

Bottom line he didnt want to compete against him at UK.

He may have mellowed but he still has an ego.

Honestly, he may have just been looking out for him.

Bottom line he didnt want to compete against him at UK.

Only one of those two can go in the same post...

Honestly, he may have just been looking out for him.

Bottom line he didnt want to compete against him at UK.

He may have mellowed but he still has an ego.

BINGO!!!

Pitino would not steer Billy D. wrong. He is a better man than that. IMO.

I think what was said was if you HAVE to go pro, this is the situation you should go for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.