Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino is strongly advising Donovan not to go to UK.

Featured Replies

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Oh my God. Are you really so proud of these wins in the series?

  1. Oct 28, 1912 Kentucky 41, Louisville 0
  2. Nov 22, 1913 Kentucky 20, Louisville 0
  3. Nov 14, 1914 Kentucky 42, Louisville 0
  4. Nov 6, 1915 Kentucky 15, Louisville 0
  5. Oct 14, 1922 Kentucky 63, Louisville 0
  6. Oct 4, 1924 Kentucky 29, Louisville 0

I'll take these years with my head held high...

  1. Sept 3, 1994 Kentucky 20, Louisville 14
  2. Sept 2, 1995 Louisville 13, Kentucky 10
  3. Aug 31, 1996 Louisville 38, Kentucky 14
  4. Aug 30, 1997 Kentucky 38, Louisville 24
  5. Sept 5, 1998 Kentucky 68, Louisville 34
  6. Sept 4, 1999 Louisville 56, Kentucky 28
  7. Sept 2, 2000 Louisville 40, Kentucky 34 (OT)
  8. Sept 1, 2001 Louisville 36, Kentucky 10
  9. Sept 1, 2002 Kentucky 22, Louisville 17
  10. Aug 31, 2003 Louisville 40, Kentucky 24
  11. Sept 4, 2004 Louisville 28, Kentucky 0
  12. Sept 4, 2005 Louisville 31, Kentucky 24
  13. Sept 3, 2006 Louisville 59, Kentucky 28

I think it's hilarious that Louisville spotted UK wins from 1912-1924, but the all-time series will STILL almost certainly be tied after this season.

 

HILARIOUS.

 

 

I'm laughing so hard I may crack a rib and have to miss the press conference tommorow :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I think he was prepared for that, but not the truly horrible things.

As a coach he knows it comes with the job, but as you said know one deserves to hear some of the remarks that you mentioned were thrown his way. I was not referring to that type of criticism. There is not a place in college or pro sports for that kind of garbage.

I agree those type of things were totally uncalled for. Those kind of fans are not UK fans or any kind of fan.

:thumb: :thumb: I would hate to think that any of us on this discussion were "that type" of fan. I wouldn't accuse anyone of being that senseless and stupid unless I had solid proof that they were one of those idiots.

My man, '02...:lol: :lol: Good work homie...:thumb:

We go from Pitino is strongly advising Donovan not to go to UK. to Louisville vs UK in football. Cool.

I know UK fans think their program is hot stuff, but the Celtics are not UK's top rival.

 

At least the 18% choose another college.:jump:

I wasnt referring to the Celtics as their rival.:rolleyes:

 

I went to a fundraiser ,that Pitino was the guest of honor , in the heart of UK territory. This was after he said he was going to Boston.Everyone treated him just like he was still the coach.

 

However Louisville was a different story.

They were at the top of the mountain long before he came into town. I agree that he did bring them out of the Sutton slums. :sssh:

:sssh: nothing...they were highly successful a million years ago...

 

when Ricky won the title in 1996, UK had won 1 title in previous 39 years...WOW...as it stands now...they have won 3 titles in the last 49 years...that's not entirely impressive.

I wasnt referring to the Celtics as their rival.:rolleyes:

 

I went to a fundraiser ,that Pitino was the guest of honor , in the heart of UK territory. This was after he said he was going to Boston.Everyone treated him just like he was still the coach.

 

However Louisville was a different story.

I think you get my point.:thumb:

First of all I don't know if I'm ready to accept the premise that "Pitino strongly advised Donovan against the UK job", with the way the media, sources, and public likes to play with words and there meanings, I won't accept this statement as fact without knowing exactly what was said.

Secondly, what does it matter? Pitino has little to gain or be hurt by the prescence of Donovan, if anything it only cements the fact that UK can't get away from the Pitino shadow.

:thumb: Excatly!! Another questioon would be "why would I/we care what Pitino advises to who :sleep: ?" Is he all of a sudden on a search commitie for the next U.K. coach? :rolleyes:

 

Pitino would make one heck of a politician, he says what will make whoever he happens to be talking to happy.

You're on a roll today...you must be close to full strength... :laugh:

Seems the Cards fans can only focus on their recent sucess in the interstate game but if they will pull those rosey red glasses off they would realize that UK actually leads the series, 10-9.

That would mean that you are happy about some success forever ago..you are living in 2007...you would be much happier in the 40's or 50's then, I guess :D

We go from Pitino is strongly advising Donovan not to go to UK. to Louisville vs UK in football. Cool.

UL fans.:rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:p :p

It is called tradition! ;)

I would say there are very, very FEW people that remember any of the first four titles...which means most UK fans on here remember the last 3 titles...and my favorite team has that in the last 15.

We go from Pitino is strongly advising Donovan not to go to UK. to Louisville vs UK in football. Cool.
It was a UK fan that brought up Bobby Petrino...:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.