April 4, 200719 yr It was a UK fan that brought up Bobby Petrino...:sssh: I could care less either way. No need for me to :sssh: . I just think it's funny that it happened. :lol:
April 4, 200719 yr Far from it...Just trying to dig through some of these "sources"....Last I checked, this was a Public Forum... True enough and everyones entitled to there opinion...
April 4, 200719 yr So Pitino would face Donovan once a year.....that's not a big deal at all... He would have to compete in recruiting with him..That may be a bigger issue.. By the way, it's not my opinion that he even has any alterior motive because I don't think he gave him advise to not come to start with..
April 4, 200719 yr And I think he was prepared for that, but not the truly horrible things. He had to answer questions and criticism every week about whether "Richie was gonna start tonight". He should have been well aware that the so called "18%" were out there and what stupidity they were capable of. If he was so shocked than he was naive and really was living the dream of camelot.
April 4, 200719 yr Author To make some happy, I will spill the source on who has said Pitino is strongly advising Billy not to take the UK job, only after UK has a coach signed sealed and delivered. Then those that with so little faith can make their own interpretations.
April 4, 200719 yr To make some happy, I will spill the source on who has said Pitino is strongly advising Billy not to take the UK job, only after UK has a coach signed sealed and delivered. Then those that with so little faith can make their own interpretations. I can't wait...
April 4, 200719 yr To make some happy, I will spill the source on who has said Pitino is strongly advising Billy not to take the UK job, only after UK has a coach signed sealed and delivered. Then those that with so little faith can make their own interpretations. That will make for some interesting threads , especially if Donovan doesnt come.:laugh:
April 4, 200719 yr :sssh: nothing...they were highly successful a million years ago... when Ricky won the title in 1996, UK had won 1 title in previous 39 years...WOW...as it stands now...they have won 3 titles in the last 49 years...that's not entirely impressive. I am very familiar with the history of UK athletics. It must be pretty impressive when a Dukie can quote it.
April 4, 200719 yr It probably (I won't say I have a source,,,,I know, I'm the only one on here without one) went something like this; Rick: "Yo, Bill, it's a real freakin' (sopranos accent added) fishbowl, know what I'm sayin'?" Billy: "It wasn't back in the day, you know, when you were king,,,,badda bing!" Rick: "Dat's very true, paizan, very true, but circumstances have changed that have altered my view, know what I'm sayin'? Bill: "Please expound Obi Wan." Rick: " In my recent travels, young William, I've come to understand you can't spell SUCK without including UK!
April 4, 200719 yr It probably (I won't say I have a source,,,,I know, I'm the only one on here without one) went something like this; Rick: "Yo, Bill, it's a real freakin' (sopranos accent added) fishbowl, know what I'm sayin'?" Billy: "It wasn't back in the day, you know, when you were king,,,,badda bing!" Rick: "Dat's very true, paizan, very true, but circumstances have changed that have altered my view, know what I'm sayin'? Bill: "Please expound Obi Wan." Rick: " In my recent travels, young William, I've come to understand you can't spell SUCK without including UK! Dont leave us hanging. Where's the rest of the dialogue?
April 4, 200719 yr It probably (I won't say I have a source,,,,I know, I'm the only one on here without one) went something like this; Rick: "Yo, Bill, it's a real freakin' (sopranos accent added) fishbowl, know what I'm sayin'?" Billy: "It wasn't back in the day, you know, when you were king,,,,badda bing!" Rick: "Dat's very true, paizan, very true, but circumstances have changed that have altered my view, know what I'm sayin'? Bill: "Please expound Obi Wan." Rick: " In my recent travels, young William, I've come to understand you can't spell SUCK without including UK! Bill: Thanks Richard, I mean.............. Rick Gotcha
April 4, 200719 yr :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, that's it. Glad you could finally admit it. Realizing denial is the first step in your recovery.
April 4, 200719 yr To make some happy, I will spill the source on who has said Pitino is strongly advising Billy not to take the UK job, only after UK has a coach signed sealed and delivered. Then those that with so little faith can make their own interpretations. Can you blame us? It seems like everyone and their brother has a connection to the UK program. I've heard soooo many rumors over the past 10 days and none of them are probably true. It's nothing personal but I don't believe anything without some kind of verification or sources.
April 4, 200719 yr Glad you could finally admit it. Realizing denial is the first step in your recovery.Oh, hey, how witty. Do you also do the 'I know you are but what am I' bit? It's a classic.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.