March 27, 200719 yr Do you think anyone can miss that ugly mug? I'm sure the cop was like... oh man here we go again.
March 27, 200719 yr I am trying to hold back on my cincy remarks, but these guys are making it hard...:sssh: :lol:
March 27, 200719 yr Who cares what the cop was doing? Moron was driving with a suspended license... Bingo folks! We have a winner. Lets make the athlete accountable, not try to critique the police officer for arresting the criminal.
March 27, 200719 yr By law I don't think you are required to give a signal if it will not effect the flow of traffic. However, you must give a signal if it will effect the flow of traffic (guru can help me if im wrong). So in this case its hard to say the true reason Henry got pulled. Could just be the officer knew he was on a suspended liscence, or maybe something else and just needed a reason to pull Henry. With the no signal, he then had reason to pull.
March 27, 200719 yr I agree about the failure to use a turn signal. How bogus is that? I'm sorry, but that's one of my biggest pet peeves. How freaking lazy are you, when you can't flip the lever to signal you are turning. :irked:
March 27, 200719 yr I'm sorry, but that's one of my biggest pet peeves. How freaking lazy are you, when you can't flip the lever to signal you are turning. :irked:I always use a signal, but have yet to see a police officer pull someone over for not using one.
March 27, 200719 yr Chris, take a TAXI. :lol: Seriously Chris. Hire one of your friends that never leaves your side anyways and is always mooching off of you to be your personal driver. Either that or GET A FRIGGIN' CLUE!!! You're an amazing player Chris but you're an embarrassment to the Bengals program along with many of your teammates. I'm really getting tired of this...
March 27, 200719 yr Carson shot off at the mouth about the Bengals having stronger discipline. Lets see if the team backs him. Once again the Bengals are a joke!
March 27, 200719 yr Driving with a suspended liscense is a no-no....but come on. Failure to use a turn signal?? No seat belt??? That's just bad luck if he got pulled over for no blinker.... It's not bad luck. Everyone knows what his car looks like.
March 27, 200719 yr Good move Henry. :irked: Will he over learn. Pulling him over the the blinker is bogus but it doesn't matter he was driving with a suspended license what an idiot. He deserves whatever he gets from the court and the NFL. I don't think he knows how good he can really become on the football field. Don't throw it all away Chris you are running out of chances.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.