March 27, 200719 yr For failure to use a turn signal, driving on a suspended liscense and no seat belt...
March 27, 200719 yr For failure to use a turn signal, driving on a suspended liscense and no seat belt... Okay, is this early April fool's garb or are you dead cereal?
March 27, 200719 yr Author Okay, is this early April fool's garb or are you dead cereal? I'm not joking...
March 27, 200719 yr Now the Bengals have stopped all the major offenses that may require prison time. Bad thing is they have forgotten basic driving 101 rules. lol
March 27, 200719 yr For failure to use a turn signal, driving on a suspended liscense and no seat belt... Man, does this guy (Henry) EVER stop!
March 27, 200719 yr What in the world is he doing up on the 1100 block of Vine Street? He's just asking for trouble heading up that way. Does this guy ever learn? :irked: IMO, it's time to just let him go. He just proved he's not looking to change.
March 27, 200719 yr Driving with a suspended liscense is a no-no....but come on. Failure to use a turn signal?? No seat belt??? That's just bad luck if he got pulled over for no blinker....
March 27, 200719 yr Funny story: The judge that is assigned this case was fired from Hamilton County Juvenile Court for multiple DUI's. Think he will take it easy on the big fellow?
March 27, 200719 yr Driving with a suspended liscense is a no-no....but come on. Failure to use a turn signal?? No seat belt??? That's just bad luck if he got pulled over for no blinker....I agree about the failure to use a turn signal. How bogus is that? I'm betting an officer spotted him and waited till he screwed up. I do wonder what he was doing cruising the OTR area.
March 27, 200719 yr I agree about the failure to use a turn signal. How bogus is that? I'm betting an officer spotted him and waited till he screwed up. I do wonder what he was doing cruising the OTR area. Henry has to know he's a target after all his problems with the law. My question is....Can the NFL nail him for these charges?
March 27, 200719 yr Henry has to know he's a target after all his problems with the law. My question is....Can the NFL nail him for these charges? Under the current rules. No.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.