Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry Arrested

Featured Replies

Was he putting someone in danger by doing that. :lol:

 

 

So if it is not suspended you don't have to use signals? :D

 

 

Henry could have been putting someone in danger by failing to use a signal. Turn signals are there to signal the people behind you, and on coming traffic, that you are turning.

 

I never once even came close to implying that you don't have to use your signals if you aren't on a suspended license. My point (which you clearly missed) was that if you ARE on a suspended license, and you DON'T use your signal...you deserve to get pulled over for being a moron.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry could have been putting someone in danger by failing to use a signal. Turn signals are there to signal the people behind you, and on coming traffic, that you are turning.

 

I never once even came close to implying that you don't have to use your signals if you aren't on a suspended license. My point (which you clearly missed) was that if you ARE on a suspended license, and you DON'T use your signal...you deserve to get pulled over for being a moron.

I meant by driving with a suspended license. I was kidding anyways.

He is an idiot, can't stay out of trouble and trying to throw away a pro career. I am glad he got busted again.

I am shocked that this has happened..:sssh:

Okay I'm going to start a tally here.

 

Bengals arrests for 2007:1

 

Bengals wins for 2007:0

 

Which one will be greater by the end of the year?

Okay I'm going to start a tally here.

 

Bengals arrests for 2007:1

 

Bengals wins for 2007:0

 

Which one will be greater by the end of the year?

 

 

I think they had a CB get arrested in January?

 

If so, :devil:

 

Bengals arrests for 2007:2

 

Bengals wins for 2007:0

I think they had a CB get arrested in January?

 

If so, :devil:

 

Bengals arrests for 2007:2

 

Bengals wins for 2007:0

 

I was just counting arrests since the Superbowl on this season. Which do you think will be greater by the end of the year? I think it'll come down to the wire with the Cinnmates winning 1 more time than they're arrested.

I am thinking we probably should just make this a sticky.

Wow this thread hasn't been up top for awhile, so when I saw it I got really scared, because I thought this was a new thread about him getting arrested AGAIN!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.