Huntington High 103 South Charleston 61

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could level the playing field himself by staying out of trouble and acting like an adult, which at 19 years old he is.

Do you have a problem with the 19 y.o. thing? You've alluded to it several times, just curious.

I stand by my posts. I will agree that Mayo needs to be more careful in regard to whom he runs around with because each incident probably costs him a couple of million dollars somewhere down the line. It doesn't matter whether he is directly involved or not, the real news is never the incident but the fact that he was present.

Nonetheless, I will continue to support him just as others will continue to trash him. I suppose it could be called "leveling the playing field".

Pacman Jones ring a bell?

Just saw the video on PTI. Totally uncalled for in the high school game. Looked more like a video off of an And-1 show.

I didnt know the fellas at PTI got ahold of the video. I love that show. What did they have to say about it ?

I didnt see anything wrong with it. I mean why not go out like that. If I could ever do that I would throw the ball in the stands to lol.

I wholeheartedly agree. He earned the right to end in a flair. He did so. Good for him. And, in doing so, he gave his detractors something else about which to complain. That was considerate and, if you actually witnessed the event, you noted that no one present, including the referees and the South Charleston contingent, appeared to be offended. I guess he forgot about posters on BGP. :thumb:

I wholeheartedly agree. He earned the right to end in a flair. He did so. Good for him. And, in doing so, he gave his detractors something else about which to complain. That was considerate and, if you actually witnessed the event, you noted that no one present, including the referees and the South Charleston contingent, appeared to be offended. I guess he forgot about posters on BGP. :thumb:

There are winners and loser in basketball and life - how you win and lose is what makes you and OJ wins WITHOUT CLASS, so I would hate to see how he does when he loses.

I can only imagine how you would be if he were a product of Ashland and not Rose Hill

There are winners and loser in basketball and life - how you win and lose is what makes you and OJ wins WITHOUT CLASS, so I would hate to see how he does when he loses.

I can only imagine how you would be if he were a product of Ashland and not Rose Hill

Actually I think he lost with more class than when he won. Now his teammate PP is a different story.